Here is Brady

bogolove

Iluvmydogsforever04 said:
AHH ( she or he) is so cute we have a dog that looks a lot like it she is a lab mix. They are good dogs!
Is thsi a Lab?
Amanda

Yes he is a golden retriever/lab mix. He is so sweet and he loves everyone, every dog, every child, and even the cat, though he tortures her a bit. I guess that is just what brothers do best. :D

RD

Are you dead yet?
Aww he's so CUTE! Very soulful eyes.

milo

Labrador lover!!!!!
cutie pie!!!!!!!

arrrrrrrrr that dog is so cute i just want to pick him up and cuddle him!!! Any way great pic, He looks like a lab/retriever(mix) :D

milo

Labrador lover!!!!!
who likes my new pic?

hi there i just wanted to show off my new pic of my puppy called Lucky!! Great is'nt it!!! :D

milo

Labrador lover!!!!!
Thanks

hi there thanks for the reply your the frist one to reply to me about my baby boy!!!! Thanks :D

milo

Labrador lover!!!!!
wow thanks

thanks for your reply iv'e only just put that up there thanks for your help what you gave us earlyer today that really helped any way thanks and im glad you like my puppy dog thats the one im getting under 2 weeks time!!
Im so excited!! I cant wait :D

bogolove

milo said:
thanks for your reply iv'e only just put that up there thanks for your help what you gave us earlyer today that really helped any way thanks and im glad you like my puppy dog thats the one im getting under 2 weeks time!!
Im so excited!! I cant wait :D

What are you going to name him? :)

That's a GREAT looking dog, there, Bogolove. He's really, truly gorgeous, and those eyes are soulful, yet full of mischief - the kind that comes up with all sorts of naughtiness that is just so cute and funny that you can't scold him.

Those ears and feet . . . they make me wonder what else is in there besides Lab and Retriever. Whatever it is, he sure turned out to be a handsome dog.

bogolove

Renee750il said:
Those ears and feet . . . they make me wonder what else is in there besides Lab and Retriever. Whatever it is, he sure turned out to be a handsome dog.
I have often wondered that myself. All I was told when i got him was that his mom was lab and his dad was a golden. He was an accidental puppy (but a GREAT accident) so they may not have known exactly what the father was. What else do you think he looks like he has in him?

You are right about that mischeiviousness. it is hard to scold him without laughing about it at the same time.

milo

Labrador lover!!!!!
hi bogolover

hi there, iv'e named him lucky due to his mum nearly killed him by sitting on him when he was very young!! Anyway im glad people enjoy my pic and thats for replying!! :D

Members online

No members online now.