Cool Custom Dog Collars @ www.doggiestylish.com

Hello there!
I am introducing my *NEW* website, www.doggiestylish.com !! I make custom sized, hand beaded dog collars in side-release & martingale styles. Jersey, the vizsla in my avatar, is wearing one. stop by for a visit sometime!

showpug

I just ordered a beaded collar for my bulldog! Can't wait to get it so we can show it off at obedience class!

Brattina88

Showpug, I hope we get pictures! I'm debating on whether or not to get Maddie one... I think she needs one :eek:

Contest at Doggie Stylish!

hi there guys!
just to make things interesting, i've added a contest to Doggie Stylish. subscribe to my newsletter for a chance to win one of two FREE collars drawn at random each month. any size, any price, any style, it's totally up to the winner! good luck!!
karen

Winners!

& the winners are...
L.ROY from Tampa FLA
R.GAINER from San Clemente CA

i've closed the contest for now, but i'm thinking of another for later on.

hey guys!
i just wanted to let everyone know that i've added my horsehair bracelets to my website! i make them from your own horses hair or i have ready made ones in stock.

<a href="www.doggiestylish.com">Fashion & Designer Dog Collars</a> - Beautiful handcrafted beaded dog collars. Custom sized to fit any dog. Martingale & side-release styles available.

sorry guys, i was just trying to do an HTML test

chazzers discount!

hello everyone!
as an early present for the new year, everyone at chazhound gets a 10% discount on their total order. the coupon code is CHAZ

hey there guys!
just wanted to let everyone know that i am clearing out some leather leashes that i have for only $5.00!! they are 6ft. long & suitable for medium to large sized dogs. you can buy as many as you want! check it out!

Halloween Photo Contest!

I am running a halloween photo contest @ Doggie Stylish. SUbmit a photo of your dog in a halloween costume & you could win a coupon to spend in my store.
FIRST PRIZE $100 coupon for DS
SECOND PRIZE $75 coupon for DS
THIRD PRIZR $50 coupon for DS
good luck & i look forward to seeing all the cute pics!

just a note to all the DIY'ers out there. i have added a massive free project category for all kinds of stuff like beds, collars, leashes, dog costumes etc... if you are handy and like to make stuff, come for a visit.

Members online

No members online now.