Warning Pic is Graphic!

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
if you go to photobucket.com you can open a free account. Just download your pictures onto there and they will give you three codes the last code should be the img code. Just copy that and then paste it onto your reply. Then the picture should show up on the reply. It took me awhile to figure out how to post them onto the replies.

SouthernPit

For PIT's SAKE!!!!
bubbatd said:
I disagree.....they ARE dangerous !!!! Those kids could have really hurt those loveable dogs!! LOL Grammy....( gotcha?)

LOL Very True! I know my dogs get frustrated with my lil girl, becuase she DOES not ever leave them alone...So they probally see her and are thinking...Geesh Where can we hide here comes that kid again...LOL

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
Lol glad you all see just how dangerouse they can be! Turbo after that photo was taken licked Jake to death!

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
Mack doesn't really lick our daughter. He used to knock her over when we first got him, because he licked her ALL the time. So now he'll give her a few licks and then just stare at her the rest of the day. Turbo is a VERY beautiful dog, you can tell your friend.

You should all be reported for harborring such dangerous beasts that could really damage those beautifull dogs.

Yes I am joking. Really nice dogs yall.

Members online

No members online now.