What star sign is your dog?

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Random I know! I only ask as I am cancer and boyfriend is Virgo, which is meant to be a really good combination.

Then it dawned on me that Bodhi is Virgo and Fred is cancer! How random is that.

Happy little aligned family lol. Whether you believe in it or not :p

Squash is just barely a Sagittarius.

Pip is probably a Taurus, his birthday is an estimate but probably within its range.

Maisy could be either an Aries or a Taurus, her exact birthday isn't known but is probably near the transition between the two.

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Looking it up, apparently Kim is (probably) a Pisces, Webster is (probably) a Gemini, Mira is Cancer, and Lodin is a Capricorn. And Brie the cat is (probably) an Aries.

Not sure what that signifies, though.

Snark

Mutts to you
No idea when Murph and Mick were born, they were both adults when I got them.
Riley is a Libra and according to an excerpt from a horoscope I found:
Four hours is the ideal length of time to know a Libra. They make good social directors, encyclopedia salesmen and airline hostesses. Around the house they're lazy and self-indulgent, and they like things peaceful and cozy and meals served on time. Confusion makes them sulk, and in a crisis they panic at once, knocking old ladies and small children down to leap into lifeboats. They are not very brave and collapse promptly under pressure.
Oscar Wilde was a Libra. So was Samuel Taylor Coleridge, the pioneer drug addict. Like Eleonora Duse and Jenny Lind, Libras enjoy the public eye; some of them are never offstage.
Sometimes they dabble in politics, like Rutherford B. Hayes and Lee Harvey Oswald. When not happy and elated, they lapse into silent gloom, waiting for someone to make them happy again. They worry a lot about whether people like them, but they don't really much like people, except perhaps the rich and famous. They prefer food.

I'm a Gemini (is it a double whammy to also be a twin?)
Gemini people not only can't do anything right, they think their ineptitude is cute. "Oh, silly me!" they exclaim. "I forgot all about it. Isn't that just like me? Oo, aren't I awful?" They read the last page of a novel first, and they can't concentrate on anything at all for more than five minutes. Totally unreliable, they are something of a nuisance around the house or office.
There are, of course, no famous Geminis except by accident or marriage. Queen Victoria, a very silly woman (did you ever read her diaries?), was a Gemini. Gemini is the sign of the Twins, which may explain why she referred to herself as "we." (Sometimes the Twins get carried away; the Dionne quintuplets were born under it, or them.) Remember Carlota, wife of Maximilian, the emperor of Mexico? The one who got so confused she had to be locked up for the last 60 years of her life? She was a Gemini. So was poor Jefferson Davis, president of some of the United States. That's about it for the Geminis.
Although deeply moved by greeting cards, china kittens and Lassie movies, Gemini people are rather heartless about people. They believe in ghosts, reincarnation, extrasensory perception and horoscopes.

Sit Stay

Not a Border Collie
Quinn and I were both born in August, but she's a Leo and I'm a Virgo (I was born right on the cusp). Quinn is adventurous, proud and a leader like Leos tend to be!

Ned is a Cancer.

Paviche

Duuuuude.
Rowan and I are both Cancers which is 100% accurate all around.

Riff is apparently a Pisces, which I don't know much about but according to the brief rundown I found sounds pretty accurate.

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
My two are a Cancer and a Pisces... which are compatible! I never thought to check out their signs, but they're frighteningly accurate.

Fozzie: If you happen to be born between the 1st and 10th March you love people but are particularly attached to your kith and kin and excel in sharing your love in close personal relationships. You are loyal and make everyone feel comfortable in your company.

Gonzo: Being born between the 4th and the 13th of July means you’re an individual who has developed a high degree of concentration and are focused on achieving more than the average sort of life. There are times when you are possessive and domineering of your loved ones, but by the same token you’re exceedingly loyal and will sacrifice much for their happiness. Be careful to allow others independence and freedom, rather than trying to keep them under your thumb. (Ummm sooo true!!! Gonzo is my stalker.)

Oko

Silence, peasants.
Feisty was born on August 17th, so a leo. I know nothing about star signs, other than I'm a taurus and we're stubborn woo! :p

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Looking it up, apparently Kim is (probably) a Pisces, Webster is (probably) a Gemini, Mira is Cancer, and Lodin is a Capricorn. And Brie the cat is (probably) an Aries.

Not sure what that signifies, though.
For fun -- according to this, the relationships in my house are:

Me - Kim: Best
Me - Webster: Poor
Me - Mira: Good
Me - Lodin: Challenging

Kim - Webster: Poor
Kim - Mira: Best
Kim - Lodin: Good

Webster - Mira: Either Way
Webster - Lodin: Either Way

Mira - Lodin: Challenging

Haha

Oko

Silence, peasants.
For fun -- according to this, the relationships in my house are:

Me - Kim: Best
Me - Webster: Poor
Me - Mira: Good
Me - Lodin: Challenging

Kim - Webster: Poor
Kim - Mira: Best
Kim - Lodin: Good

Webster - Mira: Either Way
Webster - Lodin: Either Way

Mira - Lodin: Challenging

Haha
If I go by that, Wesley and Feist are supposed to be 'best' (no lol), Feist and I poor, and Wesley and I either way haha.

chad88

Mine are Aries and Pisces, which is the same as myself and my partner. Oh well, not everything in life is going to be perfect now, is it? :eek:

Members online

No members online now.