Disney Questions!

yv0nne

Vizsla mom
So, I leave tomorrow but ..anyone been there? Can you recommend best places to go, places that sucked, etc? We have hopper passes ..I don't know what that means& we're staying on the resort. Also, is Downtown Disney cool? Are there outlet places to shop? Are there bathing suit places to purchase?

Now accepting any& all suggestions :D

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.

ENTER SPARKS!!!!!!

:lol-sign:

CaliTerp07

Are you going to California or Florida? I've never been to Florida but I've done Anaheim a dozen times.

Hopper means you can jump from one park to another mid day. They also sell individual park tickets, so you can only visit that individual park that day. Hopper passes cost more, but allow you a lot more flexibility.

I'm sure you can find bathing suits, but you will pay an arm and a leg--it's disney, the prices are crazy!. You'll do much better to borrow one or find an old one!

yv0nne

Vizsla mom
Florida one ..I always forget there's more than one! I have some suits& ordered others but I can't go into that horror story right now. So brutal. Anyway, I have a lap suit& a two piece.

I figured I'd pay insane prices.

Yeah, our Hopper pass was almost half the cost of our trip!! Insane. Hope we benefit from them aha

JessLough

Love My Mutt
I've been once. Not much help. Lol

I really enjoyed downtown disney, which I did 2 years ago (i did Disney itself last year). I enhiyed the shopping and there are some cool things to do.

I don't remember which park we did, but I really enjoyed it.

yv0nne

Vizsla mom
Downtown Disney is on our list for sure.

I dont' really want to go ..I mean, I want to go but I don't love Disney movies or anything so it's not a lifelong dream like it is for my friends LOL! I'm mostly interested in how the half will be. I trained in consistently cold weather ..and now I'm running the race in summer. Oh well! PHOTO OPS.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
LOL yeah... Here right now.
Where are you stating in property? We are currently at boardwalk resorts for the first time.

Since you are staying on property, you will likely get magic bands so you can go online and set up fast passes for rides each day.

At epcot, Soarin is a MUST!!!!!! Test track is also pretty awesome and if you want something fun and funny, turtle talk with crush is awesome.

Hollywood studios, rockin roller coaster is super cool and tower or terror. There are lots of neat things like the great movie ride and star tours. Toy story midway mania is AMAZING!

Magic kingdom... Space mountain, splash mountain, big thinder mountain for thrill rides. New fantasyland is cool. Ariels underwater adventure is really neat and there are just a bunch of neat things to do. Check out the different shops because you never know what you'll find to see or do :)

yv0nne

Vizsla mom
Packed& ready! Heading to the bank now to get some American money then zoooom away we go! I will try to do absolutely everything@

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
Florida one ..I always forget there's more than one! I have some suits& ordered others but I can't go into that horror story right now. So brutal. Anyway, I have a lap suit& a two piece.

I figured I'd pay insane prices.

Yeah, our Hopper pass was almost half the cost of our trip!! Insane. Hope we benefit from them aha
I have been to the Florida one but that was like over 10 years ago so my info might be a little dated lol xD.

Rides to ride: the tower of terror, rock in' roller coaster, space mountain were my faves, also downtown Disney is cool!

Of course there is probably tons more awesome stuff there now, be sure you take a lot of pictures :D

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Aaaaargh will someone go to Disney with me? My boyfriend flat out refuses to go, and I am dying to go :(

M&M's Mommy

Owned by 3 mutts
Ha.. it feels good to know that my dh is not the only one refuses to go to Disneyland with his wife :) I made him promise to go when our older daughter turns 5.. so only a little more than a year until we can go to Disneyland as a family LOL!

(I live only 5 min away from the Disneyland in CA, so I went every time a family member or friend visited from out of state, but that's different than when I go with dh)

Puckstop31

Super-Genius
Aaaaargh will someone go to Disney with me? My boyfriend flat out refuses to go, and I am dying to go :(
We would be more than happy to plan a trip with you. :) You know we would make it proper. LOL We... know things... that most people don't. ;)

Especially if you would enjoy meeting and greeting with all the characters. With a big assist from Hannah, we know the tricks to get extra "magic" time with all of them.

And, if it matters... I am a very different person in "the world". So no worries there. LOL

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
I am so glad that hubby loves Disney as much as I do. it would break my heart if he refused to do Disney vacations.

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
We would be more than happy to plan a trip with you. :) You know we would make it proper. LOL We... know things... that most people don't. ;)

Especially if you would enjoy meeting and greeting with all the characters. With a big assist from Hannah, we know the tricks to get extra "magic" time with all of them.

And, if it matters... I am a very different person in "the world". So no worries there. LOL
Well if I'm ever in the neighbourhood I will take you up on that!!

I am so glad that hubby loves Disney as much as I do. it would break my heart if he refused to do Disney vacations.
Oh, he knows if we ever have kids it's not negotiable. And he's ok with that. And think he'd actually love it if he went... And i usually get my own way in the end :popcorn:

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
Maybe all of us whose OH's don't want to go should group up and go all together LMBO :rofl1: . Sadly, even if my OH did decide to go, he hates rides so getting him to go on any of the rides would be nil and I would be stuck riding them by myself ... not fun for either of us anyway :(

Members online

No members online now.