Let's see tattoos.

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
I have a blue and orange poisonous dart frog on the inside of my right ankle. I've wanted that tattoo since I was 16. I got it back in October (?) with TJ.
Pictures are on FB since I can never get photobucket to do what I want it to. But alas, its not even 7am, so I will try to get one working now.

I have a few tattoos but barely any pictures of them and the pics I do have aren't too good.

This one was my first one. They're suposed to be doves but it didn't really come up that way. They aren't perfect and need some work but, like an idiot in love, I got them done by the guy who did my (now) ex's and he's waaaay out of state. Silly me. Still, I don't regret the tattoo.

This is one of my bows (an in-progress pic because it looks awesome and a finished bow). I have one on each hip and I'm completely in love with them.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
First off, I LOVE tattoos. I have quite a few smaller ones, but right now I'm in the middle of working on my chest piece.

Here's the linework. I'm hoping to book the first color session soonish. Sorry for the crap pic. It's not easy to take a pic of your own chest lol

Eventually this is going to tie into a sleeve on my right arm which will probably include my dogs on on it, but still working out design ideas on that and want to finish my chest piece first. Also planning on getting one of my snakes tattooed on my left arm... Maybe my bloodred corn.

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
I don't think I have a picture of mine (I'll have to take one!), but I have two magenta paw prints on the right side of my stomach near my hip.

I want to get a chihuahua tattoo as well, but I'm not sure what (or where) I want it.

Moth

Mild and Slightly Nutty

This is mine...it wraps around my wrist partially...

I have this thing with Dragonflies :D

I have to say, I'm glad to see all the nice work! Whenever I get involved on tattoo threads on a lot of forums people have work they paid for that looks like stick and poke basement work.

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
These are my two, done in b/w. The one on the left needs to be redone, when will I learn not to impulse buy at 3 am in downtown las vegas? The one on the right I love but it should be touched up.

I have a few others I would like but have not formulated a plan yet nor am I anywhere near the price.

I'm ready to continue my sleeve, but I'm not sure where to go. I'm trying to think of an idea to represent the dogs our system has failed, and a step towards not failing any more. There are dogs in mind behind this, but not that I am willing to post about on an open forum and don't want to get their faces per say. Just something to represent those dogs.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
There is some awesome ink on this forum! I've been sitting on a design for the last 12 years. I just keep tweaking too many little details--including where to put it--that I just can't go through with it yet.

TWAB, I have to ask, why John Goodman? He's awesome and I love him--though I've never quite understood getting celebrity faces. The artist did a really good job though, I've seen some downright atrocious portraits before!

There is some awesome ink on this forum! I've been sitting on a design for the last 12 years. I just keep tweaking too many little details--including where to put it--that I just can't go through with it yet.

TWAB, I have to ask, why John Goodman? He's awesome and I love him--though I've never quite understood getting celebrity faces. The artist did a really good job though, I've seen some downright atrocious portraits before!
Go talk to an artist if you haven't! A good one will get you in the right direction. I leave pretty much every thing in the hands of my artist and am always happy.

I just love that John Goodman. I also like to secretly think of it as a tribute to my dad. My dad is also hilarious and awesome, but he would die if I got his face tattooed on me. I can't say I wasn't A LITTLE scared to get a portrait because I've seen some so bad I don't know how the wearer shows them to ANY ONE.

Pics of mine should be on here already, but Ill try and get new pics soon.
Looking forward to seeing them!

Locke

I've been mulling over getting a tattoo for a while now. I know what I want and where, but I'm a baker and worry about getting a bad burn on my tattoo and ruining it. I'm also a perfectionist, and even the slightest, tiniest mistake would make me hate it forever!!!

How do you take the plunge and trust your artist enough to take the plunge?

I've been mulling over getting a tattoo for a while now. I know what I want and where, but I'm a baker and worry about getting a bad burn on my tattoo and ruining it. I'm also a perfectionist, and even the slightest, tiniest mistake would make me hate it forever!!!

How do you take the plunge and trust your artist enough to take the plunge?
Loads of research. I'd say find shops and look at the artists work. And look at more of their work. If you can, find shops on facebook and the like and look for people saying their praises.

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
I have none, and only one in mind. I have no idea how big, or where yet, but it will be a stylized version of my family's two coats of arms (MacAlister and MacNeil) that I'll draw myself.

Miakoda

Well, I have a few, but I only have a picture of 1 left on photobucket.

My first one is a teeny ladybug with a soccerball pattern instead of the polka-dot look. It's stilly to most, but to know that my entire college soccer team is walking around with the same tattoo is great. :)

My second one is one of my former dogs with angel wings.

My third, and subsequently my favorite so far, is a head shot of my former dog, Sukari. She was my first 'pit bull' that I campaigned as a therapy dog (CGC, ATT, TDI). She was also deaf, but you would have never known it unless I told you (she saw your mouth move, and her butt got alll wiggly). This one has more meaning because I drew it with the help of another tech at work. It's off my favorite photo of her.

These two pictures are the next two dog portraits I want done. I also plan on having each of my boys' footprints from birth done on my upper back (in a walking pattern). Unfortunately, my tattoo artist had to retire shortly after doing Sukari due to severe carpal tunnel syndrome (he's had sooo many surgeries on his wrists). :(

Members online

No members online now.