We're Back! w/ pics!

SummerRiot

Dog Show Addict
Just a few pics - letting you know where still alive! Enjoy!

Riot and Velcro and I went for a nice little hike around the property today.. No fencing is up in the fields yet - hence the lunge lines. There are a lot of wild game tracks that Riot wanted to find on his own... and of course Velcro is on a line so he doesn't dart up a tree in the back forest - too many animals in there that would LOVE a tastey kitty snack.

Sitting patiently for their picture to be taken.. yes.. Velcro knows sit on command now lol

Riot trying his best to track the Wild Turkeys..

Velcro taking a break from chasing after Riot..

Velcro decided that he'd been deprived of his tree climbing long enough, once we got back into the yard.. Its funny how frail the branches are in the winter time... if only Velcro knew..

*more*

SummerRiot

Dog Show Addict
Its ok, Velcro didn't fall.. he regained his balance.. but did play "sloth" for a little while before that lol

Velcro completely unimpressed with me taking pics of him while he was dangling from the trees..

I love the contract of colours in this picture.. Velcro LOVES it in the trees.. good luck he learned to climb DOWN after hes done!

Riot demanding Velcro to get down from there and play with him..

Velcro reaching for Riot lol They just love each other.. its adorable.

*end*

gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous....

your cat looks so.... "rugged" hahah. Like a regular mountains and cabins type of guy ;)

Dekka

Just try me..
Velcro is gorgeous.. its very cute the way its obvious they like being together!

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
Your have such a gorgeous dog.
I LOVE Velcro. What kind of kitty is he?

drmom777

Bloody but Unbowed
It is good to hear from you!!!

Riot looks gorgeous as usual, and I can't believe how nicely Velcro grew up. Now does he lice in the house proper, or not?

SummerRiot

Dog Show Addict
Lol Thanks for the compliments on the pics, Velcro and Riot.

As far as Velcros breed.. we really have no clue.. We think he may have some Maine Coon in him. It would certainly explain his uncat like personality.. He comes when called, sits for treats and his food dish. He hoovers his food down - then proceeds to try and steal Riots food from his dish WHILE HES EATING IT.. He now waves on command too! Its too cute haha

Riot and I have been busy, he just recently passed his Rally Advanced class with the highest scoring. The last class was set up like a trial. Riot got a perfect score!
Now we are geared up and ready for his CKC Obedience classes that start Wednesday! Riot has an Agility trial coming up in December and then Christmas! (I'm already done shopping! yay!)

So far, Velcro has done an awesome job at keeping mice out of the basement - the only problem is hes SOO food hungry all the time ever since we got him fixed.. we can no longer trust him with our supply of dog food we sell to guard it from mice.. he likes to rip open corners of the bags and "sample" them.. *sigh* At least Princess, Tyr and Ares eat that food! haha

But, ever since hes' been here - I haven't seen on shred of evidence of a mouse! Yay!

Members online

No members online now.