Hello!

A little about myself first: I'm Hannah, I'm 17 y/o, and from an itty-bitty town in Alabama. I like drawing, graphics design, and I'm hoping to go to university for Meteorology soon. Aaand that's about it.
*I'm also a member on another all-breeds dog forum, but I've only posted a couple times. I mostly lurk; so don't expect too many posts from me here - although everyone seems really nice so I may surprise myself. :p

Sox is my only dog currently, he's the best dog evar though (my opinion may be a bit biased ;) ). He's almost 6, he's a mix - although he obviously has some border collie heritage. Breed guesses are welcome! He's extremely smart, but he's the laziest dog. Now, the fun part. Peeectures.

And just a couple of the other fur-kids:

I hope those pictures worked! Photobucket wasn't working, so I had to use Flickr - and I don't use Flickr very often.
Edit: Hmm..they're not working for me. :(
Edit: Fixed! I think. Sorry they're so huge.

Last edited:
Welome to the forum!! You should definitely post, too hard to get to know you if you don't!!

And you have one gorgeous dog, I love that second picture of him

Thanks! I think the highest post count of all the forums I'm on is less than 10. I blame it on being shy. If I ever have anything useful to contribute I'll definitely post, though!

And yeah - that second photo is probably my favourite picture I've got of Sox. It's from a recent hiking trip, it was absolutely GORGEOUS there. Lazy dog was super tired :p

Well, hopefully a few more posts from now you'll be able to have a new high.

I love the smile happy, exercised dogs get.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Welcome!!!! Sox is super cute and I hope you'll stick around and eventually feel comfortable enough to post often. We are a pretty easy going bunch for the most part and we would absolutely love to get to know you and your crew.

Members online

No members online now.