Since she's a lady now...

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
I figure since Simi's growing up into a lady (sigh) that I'd better post some new pictures of her! And of course of all of the other dogs, too. Plus our new, but not new, temporary, but maybe permanent, addition.

Not MY best pictures, but enjoy.

Perfecting her "sad" trick by offering it ALL OF THE TIME.

The fact that I have all of these head-on shots of her, where I didn't have her out alone but with ALL of the other dogs, really shows how much she's growing up. She usually pays no attention to me, let alone poses for pictures!

My handsome boy.

Imagine this plus the twins everytime I come home and the dogs are out, but from the other side. Too cute.

Fatty Fat Fat

Two more!

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
And the "new girl" Pip.

She's from Mom's last litter out of Tinky. She's only 11ish weeks old right now. Went home with her family for a week or so (she broke her leg at 5 1/2 weeks old, so was late going to her new family) and it just wasn't working as the mom was in way over her head and has a little girl who's going through the terrible twos. So she made the tough decision to give her back to us. Now mom LOVES her, so who knows if she'll find a home else where or not.

She is TINY so can't be out with my dogs, minus Zoey, yet, but she did meet play with Simi a little today, with mom and I both there to watch over. Simi was really good, but still rough based on the fact that she's SO MUCH bigger.

That's all for now, folks.

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Assuming you're talking about Pip? lol

Yeah, you guys kind of were cheated out of puppy pictures, but I never know how forums will take the knowledge that Mom breeds.
Yessss.

I mean, th other dogs are adorable to, but zomg Pip.

We already know about it though :p lol

Cali Mae

Little dog, big voice
I saw the pictures on facebook and oh my goodness is Pip ever adorable! Not to mention that Simi is gorgeous, as is Psyche. :) Plus Crash is pretty handsome as well. :)

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
Yessss.

I mean, th other dogs are adorable to, but zomg Pip.

We already know about it though :p lol
Yeah, true, but generally pictures make it more well known and real and open me up to bashing, lol.

I may make a thread of puppy pictures from mom's litters, just for you!

Thanks, guys! Pip is pretty cute. And SO MUCH ENERGY. We're going to ask the vet about her leg (which in something like 4 weeks was completely healed) and doing agility, cause she'd be awesome at it.

Equinox

Oh Goodness, Pip is ADORABLE!! The EARS! The EYES! The EXPRESSION! Please keep her ;)

Does she naturally do the froggydog sprawl? I have always wanted a dog that does that, but have never seen a German Shepherd lay down like that. Simi is so cute, and her forehead wrinkles are fantastic, too.

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
Does she naturally do the froggydog sprawl? I have always wanted a dog that does that, but have never seen a German Shepherd lay down like that. Simi is so cute, and her forehead wrinkles are fantastic, too.
Yep, she does it all of the time, actually. She'll flatten out like that when offering her "sad" trick, and will let other dogs tug her around like that. She's done it since she was just little. She doesn't very often sleep like that or anything and it's usually not a prolonged period of time, but she does it quite often. As for the forehead wrinkles... you know, I've never really noticed of they're actually wrinkles or if that's just her markings... or a combination of both? Either way, they sure are great, huh?!

Legend

Your family and you have some of the cutest, and nicest looking dogs! I do hope you post puppy pictures, as that little one is just adorable and can imagine the others are too! :)

Members online

No members online now.