A small photo thread. Staring Ozzy and a surprise

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Not many. Black dogs are HARD to photograph with a compact digital camera. Or my mothers anyway. I got some nice ones though, and I am graciously sharing them with you. ;)

First though, Oz dug another crater in the backyard. :rolleyes:

It was seriously almost to my knee deep when I finally stopped laughing and made him quit it.

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
And now, the surprise, who does not have a name yet, watching Ozzy show her how to be a bad dog.

She is a little bit bigger than him, and she needs to gain some muscle. She isn't overweight, but she is out of shape, definitely. Or the shape she needs to be in to keep up with Oz anyway.

She is supposedly a Border Collie mix, but who knows? She could be mostly Border Collie anway.

She is very sweet, but a little headshy. She can bounce like, high enough to see eye level with me.

And that is all.

Maxy24

And Oz looks very proud of his hole :D

and who is that new doggy? I need to hear her story, is she yours to keep or a foster or....awwwwww I love her, especially her fluffy cheeks.

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
I'm not entirely positive right now Maxy. I got her from a guy who was leaving her because his company is transferring him overseas. She came off a CL ad.

I HAVE been wanting a female border collie for awhile, and she is as sweet as pie. She may end up staying. I'm hoping that she will, since Ozzy is already in love with her :p

She needs a little bit of work. She likes to play "catch me if you can" and she will chase cars and she pulls like a freight train, but she is calm in the house, very affectionate, gets along well with Ozzy, ignores the cats and generally isn't causing any ripples in the household.

The leash is there for her safety. We had a tree limb break part of our back fence a week ago, and while Ozzy will not leave the yard, she might. Also, it is to minimize fuss when we go back in the house. I simply call her (so far, she comes every time) and put a short leash on her, which she is dragging around the house.

She is supposed to be housetrained, but I'd rather keep an eye on her when I can and crate her when I can't. Hopefully she doesn't have any problems in the house, and won't. There is plenty of dog stuff laying around, even though she hasn't show much interest in any of the toys.

P.S. (Oz was VERY proud of his hole :D)

ACooper

Oh she is PURDY! She has the most gorgeous eyes and face!!

And tell Oz that Orson and I agree..........that is one NICE hole he made! :D

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Oh Kim, she's adorable! :D Okay, gotta run, will talk to you more about her later!

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Thanks guys!

ACoop, Oz is now sad, as it has rained and turned his nice, freshly dug..er.. pit, into a muddle puddle. :p

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
Ozzy cracks me up with his hole digging! And what a great surprise--I hope it all works out!!

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Thanks Bax! He cracks me up too! I tried to get a video, but every time I turned it to the video, he would zoom around the yard. I gave up after the third time it happened :p

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Omg! What a pretty little girl! I have to say, I love the curly hairs in her ears.

Wow, I wonder what breed she is. She is gorgeous. In a way she kind of reminds me of Nikki when she was younger. (But much bigger and black)

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
I'm thinking, if shes not mostly Border Collie (which is what I'd put my money on, not that I have any money) then she has some sheltie in her.

ACooper

Thanks guys!

ACoop, Oz is now sad, as it has rained and turned his nice, freshly dug..er.. pit, into a muddle puddle. :p
Tell him not to be sad! You say mud puddle, Orson says home made jacuzzi for two! hahahahaaha

Pass the champagne and caviar! (or water and kibble, whatever :D)

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
She is cute! I love her face.

And I simply can not allow the Three B's to view your pictures, we do not need craters in our yard! :p

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
lol! Parts of the backyard resemble the moon here. Oz is a very happy digger. I don't mind, most of the time. Except when I have to mow the lawn :p

Zoom

Twin 2.0
She's puuuurdy! I approve! Though you realize you're a total copycat. First you have a merle monster. Now you have a random black girl dog show up who you are keeping even though you didn't intend to.

Members online

No members online now.