Gorgeous Sable GSD Hunk

Equinox

Not mine, but I sure wish!! Ran into another forum member (from a GSD board) at a dog show two weeks ago, and only just started going through and uploading the pictures now. Yes, I am an awful human being (and still have another 200 pictures to upload from the Rose City Classics).

Well, I wanted to share these first at least, and say how much I love this dog. The best disposition, stellar temperament, and the silliest personality. He's a big mommy's boy in the best way, and a hit with kids. His owner was nice enough to let me take some pictures and share them.

Apologies in advance for the iffy pictures - I forgot to change my camera settings when I walked outside, and it was surprisingly bright for an overcast Oregon day.

Showing his personality

and his alert side

demonstrating how well he stacks

AND how fantastic his build is

Akbar with his owner. Who, by the way, is so incredibly pretty it's probably unfair.

Equinox

CHEST SCRITCHES AGAINNNNN!!!

This is love

A few more of the stunning boy

It was a really fun weekend! I also got to meet Courtney/Red Chrome and catch a glimpse of Flyinsbt's Tess and Pirate at the Meet The Breed booth. I'll get to the rest of the pictures...eventually :p

Equinox

He's so handsome! I love his muscle tone and his sweet expressions. I like his feet too :)
I love all those things, too! His structure is just fantastic.

Oh, I know Missy! We were in the same Schutzhund club for a while.
I think you know all the dog people here!! Move back to the PNW, please?

Wow. So. Much. Want.
This was pretty much what I was thinking, the whole time!

holy cow, that dog is beautiful!
He really is. Another gorgeous GSD that day? Red Chrome's Judge. Wish you were there, you could have met both! Hopefully next year, when you don't have crazy house stuff to deal with?

Gorgeous dog (and photos!)!
Agreed (and thank you :D )!

You're right, he's gorgeous. And your pictures are great! love that second one especially.
Thank you so much! It is tough to take bad pictures of such a good looking dog and person, though!

Members online

No members online now.