Jude -- Jonah's Middle Name

Just a thought, since you said you hadn't come up with his middle name yet:

St. Francis of Assisi's christened name was Giovanni Francesco Bernardone. Maybe there is something there to be adapted to Jonah's middle name -- a bond with Francis :)

For example, follow Giovanni (meaning "God is Gracious") back: Giovanni | Name Meaning & Origin | Boy Name Giovanni | Baby Names World

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Awww, that would be so special to have Francis' name somehow intertwined with Jonah's. :)

Giovanni is beautiful, and actually "Jonah Francis" doesn't sound too bad. :)

hey_jude

I like these suggestions and put them on my list! Altho I just spent the last hour going thru the list of final contenders- Jonah Giovanni being one of them- but actually narrowed it down to what I am going to go with:

Jonah Samuel

I think Jude Nathaniel, Francis Gabriel, and Jonah Samuel sound great together- and my lab that passed away almost 2 years ago was named Sammy (Samantha) so I thought it would be a bit of a tribute to her.

Hope you guys like it! :) Thanks for the suggestions- makes it fun! That's the only fun part of all of this so I'm trying to at least enjoy the naming of the next pup to cheer myself up.

Members online

No members online now.