Ophelia pt. 3: An Old Beginning

Chewbecca

feel the magic

Ella's Lead - Ophelia pt. 3: An Old Beginning

"Youth ends when egotism does; maturity begins when one lives for others."--Hermann Hesse

Just like the quote above, this collar is simple, beautiful, and to the point. It wears huge brass dome spots with little tiny little brass spots above and below.
Elegantly vintage-like; a style that has carried over to now from decades ago.

We can make this collar down to 1 1/4" wide. The collar pictured is 2" wide and tapered to 1".
But collars sold will be tapered down 1/2" in the buckle area from their width (2" tapered down to 1 1/2", 1 3/4" tapered down to 1 1/4", 1 1/2" tapered down to 1"), unless specified otherwise by you.

A side view of the collar:

Here's Ophie in the new collar:

That black latigo is really, really nice. Not cheap. There are less expensive hides. But, I think the few extra dollars are worth it.

I am still amazed at how soft it is inside. I took Becca at her word when she said it wouldn't need lining, even though Tallulah's skin on her neck is so fragile that even cloth collars chafe her badly enough that they can't stay on more than a day or so without her ending up with raw places. Honestly, I had my doubts, but she has had it on ever since she got it without so much as a pink spot or any hair loss. The longer she wears it the softer it gets on the inside :) I hadn't expected leather that thick to be supple, either, but it is.

Chewbecca

feel the magic
Yes, Renee, that is the same leather.

<3 that leather. BEST LEATHER EVER. :)

And thank you for the compliments.:D

Members online

No members online now.