Guess what I'm getting!

Is there anything in particular that I'll need to buy before I bring him home on Saturday? BC puppeh comes with his 36" crate, crate pad, food/water dishes, toys, collar, leash, and the rest of the food he's on (Natural Balance).

I really can't think of anything else that he'll need right away.
an agility course. :)

goldiefur

HE IS GORGEOUS!!!!!! I love Border Collies and he is just beautiful!! I can't wait for more pics!!!:D

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Is there anything in particular that I'll need to buy before I bring him home on Saturday? BC puppeh comes with his 36" crate, crate pad, food/water dishes, toys, collar, leash, and the rest of the food he's on (Natural Balance).

I can't think of anything! :)

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
OMG I LOVE HIM!!! I'm so jealous. :D I was going to get a bc last year but obviously it didn't work out. I can get one when my financial situation changes...whenever the hell that will be.
I'm so excited for you, though! I'll require daily updates and pictures. :D :D

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie

Valium? :p Joking, of course - you're gonna notice a HUGE energy change! Though I've met many crazy energetic chis - dunno how energetic yours are!

Sounds pretty awesome - I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. And we demand massive picdumps, of course. ;)

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
OMG I LOVE HIM!!! I'm so jealous. :D I was going to get a bc last year but obviously it didn't work out. I can get one when my financial situation changes...whenever the hell that will be.
I'm so excited for you, though! I'll require daily updates and pictures. :D :D
I'm sure I'll post way too many pictures (as usual) and everyone will be sick of him :p:eek:

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
Valium? :p Joking, of course - you're gonna notice a HUGE energy change! Though I've met many crazy energetic chis - dunno how energetic yours are!

Sounds pretty awesome - I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. And we demand massive picdumps, of course. ;)
Haha! What am I getting myself into?! :yikes:

The chis are actually pretty high energy... just very active dogs, overall. I like energetic dogs, though, and I think the BC and the chis will fit in well together.

Tucker the evil genius and the new pup are probably going to figure out how to take over the world together now.

corgipower

Tweleve Enthusiest

A flock of sheep. :)

Haha! What am I getting myself into?! :yikes:

The chis are actually pretty high energy... just very active dogs, overall. I like energetic dogs, though, and I think the BC and the chis will fit in well together.

Tucker the evil genius and the new pup are probably going to figure out how to take over the world together now.
What are we going to do today brain?

The same thing we do every day, try to TAKE OVER THE WORLD

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
What are we going to do today brain?

The same thing we do every day, try to TAKE OVER THE WORLD
Haha, we actually refer to Rylie and Chloe as Pinky and the Brain. Chloe has pink skin and is dense so she's our Pinky. Rylie is able to break out of her crate and gets Chloe to do whatever she wants her to do. :rofl1:

Members online

No members online now.