Knock knock, who's here?

Doberluv

I hope nobody minds me popping in like I do...from time to time instead of being more regular. I find my non-Internet life has gotten the better of me and I just enjoy seeing what's new with some of my old Chaz pals.

I hope everyone is fine. I do see some sad losses on Rainbow bridge forum. I'm so sorry for all who have lost your dear pals. I lost my little Chulita last Feb, I think it was. It's just really hard, isn't it.

Well, the holidays are upon us. I wish everyone joy and peace, enjoyment of your dogs and happiness for them always! And a big welcome for those of you who have joined the forum in my absence. :)

Carrie

Doberluv

Hey, thanks guys. Yes, they are keeping me very busy but fun-busy for the most part. There are those days where I want to send them packing but yeah...they're pretty darn endearing. (especially when they're sleeping) :lol-sign:

RD

Are you dead yet?
I'd still love to see more of your poodles! Good to hear from you. :)

Taqroy

DOBER!! (((((hugs))))) If people mind you they have to mind me doing the same thing. :p Toddler/work/dogs have eaten my internetting time.

Doberluv

DOBER!! (((((hugs))))) If people mind you they have to mind me doing the same thing. :p Toddler/work/dogs have eaten my internetting time.
LOL. Oh, that's good to know! You just don't know how good. I feel like a mouse, creeping under the molding into the house. haha.

Rd...if you go to the picture forum, I have a few pics and a little description of them. It's good to see you again...all of you! I'm going to make a point of getting around the forum a little more and try to see what's new.

Members online