Bunches of photos of my xolo puppy... because cute.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I got around to finally uploading a bunch more pics of my new little guy onto my flickr. I get to pick him up end of this month. These pics were taken at 7 weeks old. He's a standard size.

1 by Yadalanh Dogs, on Flickr

2 by Yadalanh Dogs, on Flickr

3 by Yadalanh Dogs, on Flickr

4 by Yadalanh Dogs, on Flickr

5 by Yadalanh Dogs, on Flickr

6 by Yadalanh Dogs, on Flickr

7 by Yadalanh Dogs, on Flickr

8 by Yadalanh Dogs, on Flickr

OMG the wrinkles around his mouth.... love love LOVE
9 by Yadalanh Dogs, on Flickr

10 by Yadalanh Dogs, on Flickr

*more*

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I'm in love! Any pics of the parents?
Sure. The parents are both coated. This wasn't a planned litter though. Her first accidental litter in 10 years. For her reasons she chose not to abort the litter and I'm glad she didn't because she has some really nice puppies in this litter. Both parents are really nice looking, great temperaments and come from good lines. Depending on how puppies turn out I think she may plan to breed one back to a hairless later on down the road.

I meant to take more pics of the parents while I was there. I unfortunately didn't get a pic of dad, but I'll see if I can find a pic of him online. She has a lot of photos of mom though. My boy looks like his mom.

This is mom's pedigree http://xolo.fullmonty.nl/dogs/pedigree.php?id=1065&gens=5

This is mom when she got her first group placement. I think she is the first coated Xolo to do so.

Let me see if I can find a pic of dad.

Equinox

He's a cutie! He looks simultaneously cautious and mischievous. Like he's always getting into trouble but hoping no one will catch him :p Also, his dam's very pretty. What's the height standard for this variety?

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
They come in 3 different sizes; toy, miniature and standard. For a standard I think the height is usually over 18-23" tall. I found a pic of the sire but it doesn't do him enough justice in my opinion. I'll post it when I get home.

JacksonsMom

oh my goddd, I want the dad! LOL. love that coloring etc. I know I already told you, but Jax and I can't wait to meet adorable unnamed pup haha!

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
oh my goddd, I want the dad! LOL. love that coloring etc. I know I already told you, but Jax and I can't wait to meet adorable unnamed pup haha!
ya that picture doesn't do dad justice. He is nice looking.

I'm getting him end of this month or 1st of September. We need to hang out right away so you can see him all small before he starts to get big.

RD

Are you dead yet?
He looks just like a black baby Talla. I love him Amber.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Guys I'm like dying over here. I need my boy now lol.

My breeder just posted these pics of him. I literally can't stand how cute he is and he is getting bigger. I get to bring him home on Sept 1st.

Him with his little sable sister. He went to the vet today and got a clean bill of health. :)

Members online

No members online now.