The Venting Thread

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Why isn't this forum more active tonight? I can't justify not cleaning the rat cage when it's this slow :p
It's the holiday... Friday was the same way, I was up late and bored and was flailing at Chaz like "WHAT ARE ALL YOU PEOPLE DOING, GET ON THE INTERNETS." LOL.

JessLough

Love My Mutt
I keep getting phone bills from my old phone company. So I call them to be like wtf, I cancelled this over the summer, and they won't do anything about it because the number is no longer under my name. WELL I KNOW THAT YOU IDIOT. YOU KEEP SENDING ME BILLS THOUGH.

I keep getting phone bills from my old phone company. So I call them to be like wtf, I cancelled this over the summer, and they won't do anything about it because the number is no longer under my name. WELL I KNOW THAT YOU IDIOT. YOU KEEP SENDING ME BILLS THOUGH.
But . . . how can you argue with their logic? :doh: :rofl1:

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Well I think I figured it out :-/ It now says I cancelled the phone service a month ago, and there's a 30 day cancellation policy so this would be my last bill.

I called an cancelled in June. I got email confirmation that it was cancelled. I still have said email, one saying it would be cancelled in 30 days, one when it was finally cancelled. Guess I'll be calling tomorrow to fight.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
I'm I the process of starting (why can't "it" just start already instead of this off & on crap for a couple of days but that's another story) my ... Eh "lady days" today & I feel like a moody, bloated, painful mess ... Boo

But at least "it" waited til I was done with work ... I've been helping Oh with his babies in the morning ... Riding sucks what "that" is happening lol.

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
I'm sick of people on Facebook being so closed minded about the holidays. There are other celebrations than Christmas and people who don't celebrate at all. So what if a business puts up happy holidays or seasons greetings instead of "having the balls" to put up merry Christmas. It's 6 of one half a dozen of another, don't get your panties in a wad because its not the good ol Christian centric world of yesteryear. Modern Christmas is a commercial bastardization of what the traditional Christian Christmas is anyway. I certainly will be saying happy holidays at my work or honestly just continuing to tell people to have a good day.

Airn

I'm sick of people on Facebook being so closed minded about the holidays. There are other celebrations than Christmas and people who don't celebrate at all. So what if a business puts up happy holidays or seasons greetings instead of "having the balls" to put up merry Christmas. It's 6 of one half a dozen of another, don't get your panties in a wad because its not the good ol Christian centric world of yesteryear. Modern Christmas is a commercial bastardization of what the traditional Christian Christmas is anyway. I certainly will be saying happy holidays at my work or honestly just continuing to tell people to have a good day.
Especially the X-mas thing. I have so many people forwarding "Don't X out Christ". It's ridiculous. If they would just Google X-mas, they would learn its a Christian thing. Know your religion, people.

I usually post a lot of "Happy Holidays" to annoy them. :rolleyes:

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
I don't care what other people say but I DO hate it when someone says Merry Christmas and gets corrected as if it's a horrible thing to say. You say whatever you want... Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy Kwanza... whatever. As long as you aren't telling me to screw off I will take it in the spirit it is intended... a nice gesture of well wishing but if I say Merry Christmas don't act like I've just committed some crime against humanity lol

I did have to laugh last year when my step brother wrote "It's not happy holidays... it's Merry X-mas" REALLY? you are all up in arms about it but can't be bothered to write out Christmas? FTR, he's not a Christian either and the majority of people I see posting that also don't consider themselves Christian.

Thank you:hail:

Drives me batty.

The whole "war of Christmas" is a made up issue (mostly driven by FOX:rolleyes:) that seems to have a group of people convinced its true.

Sadly, many of those people dont even understand all the traditions, date, etc were someone else's originally anyways.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
Thank you:hail:

Drives me batty.

The whole "war of Christmas" is a made up issue (mostly driven by FOX:rolleyes:) that seems to have a group of people convinced its true.

Sadly, many of those people dont even understand all the traditions, date, etc were someone else's originally anyways.
Remember these are some of the same folks who unfriended their friends because of their political views :/

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
My dad is another of those staunch IT's CHRISTMAS people and again not Christian, won't set foot in a church and doesn't even know what Fox news is so I wouldn't be so quick to lump everyone together as crazy fox news watching Jesus freaks. I know the majority of peopleI see postin that stuff are not Christians at all especially the Canadian ones. They have no ties to Christianity and if you asked them if they were Christian they would say no.

Sometimes I just don't want to exist anymore.

I can't do this. I don't deserve this.
Been left at that crossroads too. I'll likely get dropped at another of those junctions a time or two more at some point. The trick is to not get paralyzed and stay there. Pick the direction that feels right and start moving.

In your sig: "I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself." -D.H. Lawrence. Remember the wild thing who lives inside you, use it, sniff the scents on the winds of change, listen for them whispering and howling over the mountains and through the hollows and follow the one that beckons to you.

And then there's Malyk, Chevelle, Baloo and Penny. They will help you remember where that wild thing is hiding, help you find the wind and stay beside you through the worst of the worst, if you let them.

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
PISSED THE **** OFF!

Go to school today and Michael is there. He started yelling and cussing at me. He says "You need to keep your mouth shut or you'll get what is coming to you" He also said that to 2 other students. OH and he said it IN FRONT OF THE SECURITY GUARD AT SCHOOL AND NOTHING WAS DONE.

I go get my police report after school. Michael gave a false statement and the officer who handled our situation lied on the police report. Tried to get that handle and there is nothing we can do about it.

Also went to the courts to try and get a protection order or a restraining order, can't do that either because Michael changed his police statement at the last minute after talking to his momma.

So now I am ****ed. I am going to try and get my classes online for the next 3 weeks of the semester because I do not feel safe at that school and no one here is doing a ****ing thing about Michael. He gets to roam free while I wonder if he's going to bust my head wide open.
Say I am over thinking this or say I am being paranoid, but I am making sure I am safe and I don't feel safe here anymore.
My mom is trying to find me somewhere to go that is away from here because Michael has made it very clear he will need to do what needs to be done.

Members online