The Countdown Begins

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
Only 3 weeks and 3 days until vacation! Whoo-hoo!

And then the day after we get back, we're going to Disney with Jess!

It's going to be SUCH an awesome week :D

We still have NO flooring in our dining room, and most of our downstairs baseboards are missing. We're having everything installed this coming Saturday, so hopefully everything will be in order well in advance.

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
Yaaaay! That means it's only a week and a half until my vacation! FIrst proper family vacation in three years. So psyched.

Excited with you! :D

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
Vacations are the best!

I feel like I have SO many things I need to get done in the next few weeks. I finished shopping for trip clothes, so that's a relief. Everything for our trip is booked and paid for. There's a lot to do around the house, though!

JessLough

Love My Mutt
YAY!

I have decided I'm only bringing clothes for a day or two, and then just buying clothes there XD I have no summer clothes anymore :yikes:

JessLough

Love My Mutt
EIGHT DAYS.

Do you have floors yet? :p

I think Thursday-Tuesday i'll be running around trying to get everything in order so I can leave without worrying about loose-ends here. Though I may be working Sat/Sun/Monday, which would stick a knife in those plans.

Then on next Wednesday when I leave, my plane doesn't leave til like 4:45pm. TORTURE WAITING.

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
EIGHT DAYS.

Do you have floors yet? :p

I think Thursday-Tuesday i'll be running around trying to get everything in order so I can leave without worrying about loose-ends here. Though I may be working Sat/Sun/Monday, which would stick a knife in those plans.

Then on next Wednesday when I leave, my plane doesn't leave til like 4:45pm. TORTURE WAITING.
No floors yet- they were going to go down last Saturday, but I almost had an asthma attack on Friday! I didn't want to end up in the ER from the glue fumes, so the floors (and baseboards) will be put in this Saturday. So, you'll have floors. LOL.

I'll be spending this weekend trying to get the last of everything in order! I want to be packed by Tuesday night.

OMG this whole WEEK is going to be torture waiting! At least I have a ton of stuff to get done to keep me occupied!

JessLough

Love My Mutt
99 1/4 hours til I'm on a plane taking off to Orlando! 20.5 hours of work left (3.5 today) cause my boss has apparently decided that if I'm going on vacation, she's making me work every day she can up until then (including working a shift starting 5 hours before I get back to Ottawa, that's a trick :p). Its so nice out today, I just wanna go home :(

Members online

No members online now.