Why we have no good pictures of Bernard.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Because this is what he does 24/7. Literally.

I cannot even begin to describe how fast he is. It's unbelievable. It's impossible to take his picture because it's so fast, he's so small, and he does donuts around you. He just NEVER stops.

More

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
There we go, still for a second and long enough for me to snap a picture.

And as a bonus...

Which dog doesn't belong? :D (Lol, look at Summer sneaking up on them)

The END!

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Hmmmmm, is Bernard an agility prospect, maybe? Hmmm? =>

CORGI. Where did that come from??

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Hmmmmm, is Bernard an agility prospect, maybe? Hmmm? =>

CORGI. Where did that come from??
You know, I think Bernard would really be good at flyball, but... his mouth is too small for a normal sized tennis ball. :p

The corgi guest appearance is Winston, one of the neighbor's dogs. He thought the play looked like fun, too.

ROFL! Is he as high energy as Beau?
Um... he's about twice the energy of Beau at that age. No joke. Actually if you are judging the dogs based on energy levels it's Bernard, Summer, Beau, Rose, Trey. Beau has really matured into a good, calm boy. (It only took him 4 years)

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Bernard is just the cutest. : D He is definitely a zoomie boy! I think he's just super happy about his new home.

You know, I think Bernard would really be good at flyball, but... his mouth is too small for a normal sized tennis ball. :p

The corgi guest appearance is Winston, one of the neighbor's dogs. He thought the play looked like fun, too.
My Flyball trainer competes with her long-haired Chi! Mini tennis balls are totally fine to use... and I bet teams would be fighting each other for him, he'd make an awesome height dog.

Ahhh I luh Winstonnn!

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Bernard is just the cutest. : D He is definitely a zoomie boy! I think he's just super happy about his new home.

My Flyball trainer competes with her long-haired Chi! Mini tennis balls are totally fine to use... and I bet teams would be fighting each other for him, he'd make an awesome height dog.

Ahhh I luh Winstonnn!
Hmmmmm.... that is definitely something to consider. He's an expert at fetch already and just the fastest little thing, it's ridiculous.

Members online

No members online now.