Scentsy is *amazeballs*

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Ok, so we've been teased and taunted since August about a new product line that Scentsy was putting together to be launched in 2012. After biting my nails all day, the news is out and I am STOKED!

First up, Sincerely ScentOnline Card Store

On March 1, Scentsy will launch an innovative product line extension: an online greeting card store featuring over 150 original, customizable, SCENTED greeting cards. You and your customers will be able to order cards online and have them delivered to the recipients' addresses without buying stamps or going to the post office.

You can personalize cards with a customized message, your favorite photo, a digital signature, AND a scent sample from the Scentsy Favorites collection. That's right--each card will be mailed with a sample infused with Scentsy fragrance, allowing the recipient to experience Scentsy as soon as they open the envelope.

There are cards for every occasion, from birthdays and anniversaries to holidays.
Next: Layers by Scentsy

On March 1, we will also launch our second product line extension for Spring/Summer 2012: Layers by Scentsy--personal AND laundry care products infused with your favorite Scentsy fragrances and custom-designed for Scentsy. We worked with the best suppliers in the industry to bring you personal care products you will LOVE.

With Layers by Scentsy you can create a fragrance experience that is uniquely yours, and layer your life with fragrance. There are nine Layers by Scentsy products--eight new ones, plus Scentsy Solid Perfume.

New personal care products include: Shower Gel, Shower Cream, Body Lotion, Body Butter, Hand Cream, and Body Spray.

In addition to world-class personal care products, two new laundry care products allow you to extend your Scentsy experience to your clothes. Washer Whiffs is a perfume for your laundry. Simply add it to the wash cycle with your detergent to scent your clothes. Then, toss your laundry into the dryer and add a Dryer Disk. The Dryer Disk is made of plastic infused with fragrance that has anti-static properties. It will scent up to 15 loads of laundry.
And finally, Velata
On May 1, Scentsy will launch Velata, a fun, easy-to-use, and absolutely DELICIOUS fondue experience.

You already know that warmers + wax = a simple system. With Velata, warmers + CHOCOLATE = a simple, incredible, EDIBLE party experience.

We flew to Belgium and met with the oldest and most prestigious chocolate manufacturers. We selected the highest quality, purest chocolate that would melt perfectly and taste divine. We will launch with velvety milk chocolate, creamy white chocolate, decadent dark chocolate, and indulgent caramel milk chocolate. Velata chocolate will come in convenient 6-ounce pouches with pour spouts. Simply microwave, pour into the Velata dish, dip your favorite foods, and enjoy.

There are 14 Velata fondue warmers to choose from that range from contemporary to traditional design. Velata fondue warmers use the same technology as other Scentsy warmers. Simply plug them in and their 25-watt bulbs will keep Velata chocolate at the perfect temperature. The difference between Velata fondue warmers and Scentsy warmers lies in the silicone dish. It's a simple dish that has a patent-pending technology to keep the chocolate at exactly the right temperature. A metal plate wrapped in silicone absorbs the heat from the 25-watt bulb. The silicone keeps the heat from escaping, prevents the chocolate from scorching, and can go from the refrigerator to the microwave to the dishwasher with ease. You can't do that with a fondue tower, or a traditional fondue pot!
All this, plus new wax scents and warmers are coming out on March 1st as well!

Gypsydals

Interesting new things coming up. The MIL got me a warmer for Christmas. And I do have to say I am hooked on them now. LOL For the first time I can "burn" wonderfully smelly things in the house and not have to worry about the bird. Its so nice to beable to sit at my desk and beable to smell with with out worrying about what I'm doing to the bird.
I'm trying to decide on what to get tomorrow at the party. So many choices. *sighs*

Zoom

Twin 2.0
The bricks are going away, yes, because they just weren't selling all that well. One brick is equal to about 5-6 bars, which we have the Buy 5, get 1 Free option, so you're still in the same price range. :)

Smexy, the differences are Scentsy has higher quality fragrance ingredients, our warmers operate on a low-watt lightbulb so there is no fire hazard or risk of burns from either flame or over-heated wax and our new body products are sure to reflect the high standards that Scentsy puts into their current product line. Also, you're helping out a small business owner by purchasing from Scentsy instead of being just another receipt to a big, impersonal corporation. We are directly competing with B&BW now and I think it's fantastic--many people already have their favorite Scentsy scent and wish they could wear it and now they can!

And also, just because I think it's awesome, Scentsy Corp shut down early yesterday and opened up late today so that all the employees at the main facility could avoid the snowstorm that was moving through!

Thank you :) I will have to order something then! Better fragrance ingredients sound great. I spent $40 at BBW Buy 3 Get 3 Free and I'm regretting it! :( The stuff is not as great as I expected it to be.

joce

I went nuts at xmas buying for my friends and kept some for myself and just went nuts again. I am obsessed with perfectly pomegranate! Have it in two burners right now:)

I told myself I am not buying anymore for a while but a friend just bought a new house so.............one for her and one for me :p

Members online

No members online now.