Instagram?

I just got myself an instagram (kaitlinandthezoo) and I would love to know if there's a way to get my photo's from my computer onto my account? My cell phone just isn't the same as my canon... LOL

JacksonsMom

I just e-mail my photos to myself from my Canon from my computer and then go check my email from my phone and save them to my cell. :) I'll go follow ya! My user is brittanyjwebber

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
I don't know but I uninstalled it off my phone because I didn't like how the app ran. It was always on and always running and using battery ... I just didn't like it. It was nice though and I also wondered if there was a deal where you could email photos to your account like you can on photobucket.

yv0nne

Vizsla mom
Yv0nnej is my account.. it's all Vizsla all the time ahaha

It's super easy. Upload your camera photo somewhere (i jutsjse FB) then save it to your phone& post it :)

lancerandrara

Sports Lunatic
Yassss, I'm here http://instagram.com/lancerandrara/
except I haven't uploaded any photos for a long time. I haven't been updating. 8_8

I also use my canon- I upload the photos onto my blog or image hosting site and then go on my phone, go on the site, and save the images. And then I use this app called Squaready (something like that) to fit the whole image into Instagram's square requirement. Like this http://instagram.com/p/sk33ESsKUi/?modal=true

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
I usually shoot from my phone, so getting the pictures onto my computer isn't difficult. Sorry I can't help much there, but I'm CharlieDogist on there :)

Members online