Self defence for women - what do you think?

Puckstop31

Super-Genius
I missed the "woman" boat on that one. There are few things I will
Do barefoot. Blech. Walk around the kitchen barefoot is my own personal hell lol.

Maybe that is why Brian had a fruedian slip and said (quite a few years ago) "i am so happy to be your wife". Bwahahaha. I am sending him to the kitchen to make me a sammich
:hail:

Yeah. Freudian slip? Ha. Probably. <ahem>

But I draw the line at "make me a sammich". You know why I NEED to make the sammiches.... Eh? ;) :)

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
:hail:

Yeah. Freudian slip? Ha. Probably. <ahem>

But I draw the line at "make me a sammich". You know why I NEED to make the sammiches.... Eh? ;) :)
Hush...

My inability to make a grilled cheese is out secret... Errr... Doh.

I can roast the heck out of a chicken and turn the rest into homemade chicken soup that is to die for but ask me to make something simple like grilled cheese and you get an inedible charcoal brickette LOL

Romy

Taxiderpy
I laughed. Especially at his weird zombie walk.

And FWIW, it didn't even seem like a dig at men in general. More like a dig at the type of guy who would run up and grab a strange woman.

JessLough

Love My Mutt
I laughed. Especially at his weird zombie walk.

And FWIW, it didn't even seem like a dig at men in general. More like a dig at the type of guy who would run up and grab a strange woman.
It wasn't a "dig at men" that I have a problem with.

Alas, I'm done :p

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Double sigh

I couldn't find it offensive even if I tried REALLY hard. It reminds me of a Seinfeld joke or something. :p

And yes, if you have experience dating a few guys, you'll find that the majority turn into scared little babies at the hint of commitment. Even if they're clingy and call you constantly and really do want to be committed! In general men (mostly young men) are pressured by other men to not be tied down by their girlfriends. While most women are pressured by other women to get married.

I really hate dumping guys, and I'll admit... I once told a guy I wanted us to get serious only because I knew he'd bounce! Then he tried to call me like nothing happened a month later, and I was like "umm I have a new boyfriend. derp." It works. Probably not for creepy rapists though, that's an exaggeration. But the zombie walk is awesome. I wonder if that method works for zombie dudes?

I find this thread completely and ridiculously hilarious! And Im baffled but how offensive people find a simple joke :confused:

And yes beware being barefoot in the kitchen or pregnancy will ensue shortly! Twins if your barefoot making a sammich :yikes:

xpaeanx

I think the point of a joke is generally that you are saying something in bad taste... which is what makes it hilarious. Unless you're a total nerd... and make scientific/academic jokes only.

I find both to be incredibly hilarious. :)

I tend to be fairly sensitive about jokes, I did chuckle a bit.

I also admit though to not really knowing commitment phobic men (or women)....I just dont get it. If you are happy together, great, if not, move on.

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
I thought it was pretty funny. lol.

My hubby and I always joke about things like that. He'll be all like "fetch me a beer, woman" and I'll tell him to go make me a sammich. Then he'll tell me to get back to the kitchen where I belong. Obviously we're joking considering he does the majority of the cooking anyway. LOL.

puppydog

Tru evil has no pantyline
Good lord Jess. Have you been suffering the worlds longest PMS or something!! Can I get you some dip for that chip perhaps?

Love all the jokes. Especially the first. Seeing as I married a commitment phobe.
My mother joked about chaining him to the font the day before our wedding. :D

Members online

No members online now.