New Papillon Variety

stafinois

Professional Nerd
The Biped :)

This is Minnie. She's 4mo and belongs to a member of our kennel club. Syd has been working as the Head of the Small Child/Puppy Socialization Department for members with puppies and no little kids to expose their dogs to.

Minnie is ridiculously cute...

Last week Syd got to play with Havanese pups...

Luring reluctant pups around the ring...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4O38PbIjcw&feature=g-upl

I'll make her a dog person yet! So far she seems to prefer cats like my husband, though.

Grab

Precious :) I'm determined to make sure Clive is a dog person too, lol. Abner is not helping matters by being the only furry being in the house who happily sits there while a toddler uses him as a pillow though. Silly cat:rolleyes: I'm hoping he'll decide to be a cat AND dog person. Equally.

Cali Mae

Little dog, big voice
So adorable! The pictures remind me of Cali when she meets people, she always has her ears pinned back with excitement. :p It's a great idea too!

stafinois

Professional Nerd
Precious :) I'm determined to make sure Clive is a dog person too, lol. Abner is not helping matters by being the only furry being in the house who happily sits there while a toddler uses him as a pillow though. Silly cat:rolleyes: I'm hoping he'll decide to be a cat AND dog person. Equally.

It would be great if she loved both, but cats and dogs are like sports teams in this house. I'll admit, I like my husband's cat more than I let on, but he's not a dog fan.

wishbone

So neat and cuteness overload! Syd is so amazing little girl, she's such a good animal lover model..

Members online