mack as a youngster

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
Here are so pictures that the breeders sent me of my pitbull mix, Mack, as a puppy. He's so small. This is him at two days old, he's the second to the right (his face is covered up)

here he is trying to hide from the camera (he's trying to hide under the other pupppy)

here is the whole litter, sitting, he's the pup in front on the left.

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
Here's a picture from the first day we met him, the other dog is his momma.

here's a picture of his daddy, he is a NKC bred american bulldog. He is said to be littermates with the american bulldog from Homeward bound.

and here's another picture of his momma.

Barb04

Super Moderator
I just love the pics. How great it is to have pics of his parents to look at. Mack is going to be a handsome boy!

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
yeah, I asked the breeder if they had an puppy pictures of Mack (since I got him as an older puppy I didn't have any) and they sent me so puppy pictures and then some pictures of his mom and dad. He is really nice looking, they said they were gonna keep him but they could tell that he would be a perfect match for our family. I was originally looking at the brindle puppy but they refused to sell him to us because of his temperment (he was food aggressive and VERY dominant). They suggested Mack and we met him and we fell in love with him. He has the same temperment as his momma, very sweet and easygoing.

Members online