Need help--work thing

Zoom

Twin 2.0
My dealership has been chosen to pilot a new program called "Send Me A Friend" for not only our company, but ALL OF SUBARU. o_O

It's a referral program. What you do is sign up as a Referrer and then pass my info along to someone in search of a car (I do all brands of pre-owned along with new Subarus). Then when they buy the car, I'll send you $100!

http://www.sendmeafriend.com/createNewReferrerSS.php?ID=404&SID=7958

Your information will not be getting shared to the world and I will not be calling you to try and get you to buy a car. So if you know someone in or around Colorado needing a new car, sign up and send them my way!

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Ugh I need a new car. Why am I not in CO?? We are going to trade in the escape. I will definitely let my Colorado friends know though.

RD

Are you dead yet?
If only I could buy a from you (I loooove subarus) and have you drive it to Ohio when you come to visit...

Yes.. lets change it to I need a Subaru but have no money, so send one anyway program.

Oh why must every advertised one under $8k come with 200k miles.

noludoru

Bored Now.
Yes.. lets change it to I need a Subaru but have no money, so send one anyway program.

Oh why must every advertised one under $8k come with 200k miles.
I think one of Zoom's competitors is having a "the cars are flooded - I mean ON SALE" special that gets the cars in that price range with 0 mileage. :eek:

Members online