New from Sudbury, Ontario

chelsey

Hi everyone,

Let's try this again. My last intro post was deleted and I was banned for being a spammer, but I assure you that I am not!

I know a few of you from facebook and other forums, real life training, etc, but I live in northern Ontario with my 5 dogs:

Zoe the Australian Shepherd mix (7 years)
Georgia the Dogo Argentino (~8 years) - ex-puppy mill mom rescued from the Quebec Paws R Us bust in 2011
Wiley the Malinois (2.5 years)
Java the Malinois (almost 1 year)
Slice the NSTDR (almost 6 months)

I co-teach obedience classes at a pet-focused training school, but partake in several sports with my crew. French ring (with the mals) and Agility are my primary sports, but I dogsled during the winter (have done a couple local scale races and came 3rd behind pro sled teams in a local race this past winter with my 3-dog team in a 3.5 km sprint), train CKC obedience and have competed up to open, am experimenting with tracking, and love shaping tricks. I've put obedience, rally, and agility titles on Zoe a few years ago, but the others are a work in progress.

eddieq

Silence! I ban you!
Staff member
Sorry about that! Not intentional. Welcome aboard. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you end up in "moderation" again.

Welcome to the forum!

Emily

Rollin' with my bitches
Wow, you have an awesome crew! Welcome!

Now... where are the pictures??? :lol-sign:

chelsey

I'll be sane and just post one-ish per dog and an obligatory recent group shot:

Georgia and Zoe:

Wiley:

Java:

Slice:

Last edited:

Barb04

Super Moderator
Welcome to Chaz! Wow, you've got a great family there. I love all the pics.

Members online

No members online now.