I drew something I don't hate!

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
Of course, it's not a dog or pet. I swear, I tried! I hacked away at trying to draw a dog with my tablet, and then gave up. Once I resorted to doodling, this is what I came up with...

I like it. It has some issues, but it's a start.

Sorry to be breaking rules and whatnot. I'll keep trying to draw dogs, I promise! I just needed to share that I actually did something. :)

ETA: I'm willing to hear criticism! I do recognize a lot of issues on my own (can't shade worth crap, couldn't draw legs so omitted them, etc.), but I am still open for advice and tips to improve!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
IT's lovely. Try to have fun with your doodles and not be critical of each one. THey will lead you were you need to go. : ) as long as you keep doing them.

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
Looks awesome. I really like it :)
Thank you, Hayley! :)

IT's lovely. Try to have fun with your doodles and not be critical of each one. THey will lead you were you need to go. : ) as long as you keep doing them.
Thank you, smkie. :) I really try not to be too hard on myself, but I am a perfectionist... That, and if I just doodle around I'm always drawing foxes! LOL! I want to at least try to push myself to draw something else... :p

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
I don't hate it either!

:D

It's awesome. Lines are wonky but that's the HARDEST thing with tablets. It took me several years of practice before getting anywhere decent with it. x__x

Love the pose, love the colour choices. <3

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
I don't hate it either!

:D

It's awesome. Lines are wonky but that's the HARDEST thing with tablets. It took me several years of practice before getting anywhere decent with it. x__x

Love the pose, love the colour choices. <3
Thanks, Allie!

Yeah... wonky lines... :eek: Still, they are the best lines I've gotten off my tablet yet! I thought I did okay with the face and body, but the tail just would NOT cooperate with me. :p

And thank you on the colors. I was feeling pretty good about that, and you just completely validated me. :D

M

MyHorseMyRules

Wow! Very nice! I think it looks fantastic!

You might try Raja. She's very foxlike. Take away the markings, and that one already reminds me of her.

Members online

No members online now.