Crazy Cesar Lover! D:

Status
Not open for further replies.

elegy

overdogged
From everything I've uncovered, most of the propaganda is being spread by Jean Donaldson, Pat Miller, fellow APDT members, and their faithful cult followers.
Ah yes, the "cookie-wavers" cult. It fascinates me how this always comes up in these threads.

IMO, anyone who has to take up this aggressive crusade of malice and misinformation rather than educate on the benefits of their preferred method is unprofessional, scared, and sad.
What misinformation?

When did I ever say I wanted him to die??? I NEVER said I wanted him to DIE. Dropping off the face of the planet is not the same as dying. What other celebrities have just disappeared? THAT is what I meant by "Dropping off the face of the planet". And I agree with Adjorts. WHO'S judgmental??
there's no need to backpedal and defend yourself. you did what you did and can't help yourself. it's all too easy to sit behind a keyboard and spit venom at people you don't even know. :popcorn:

Last edited:
B

Backward_Cinderella

Some times its better to just block people like you...
Which I'm going to do right now. Is it really necessary to be so RUDE? Just because someone doesn't agree with your ideas and ideals doesn't mean you flat out attack them. Grow up.

I like his principles. I really do. Exercise, training, then reward and all that. Be leader of the pack, be assertive - yes yes yes.
I have found that most of the mind-numbing complaints people make, are about .02% of something he has said or done at some time in his many successful years as a dog behavior expert. For some reason, if they disagree with a small portion of his philosophy or techniques, you get people who are so angry that they wish he would drop off the planet :yikes: or some other awful desire against this human being who has done SO much good for the dogs of this country.

I know that using the basics of his philosophy like you mention is the reason I have 4 well-behaved, well-balanced dogs that I don't have to crate when I leave the house, when they eat or even when they have bones. I don't have anything against people who have to keep their own dogs separated because they might get in a fight or chew up the remote or grandma's panties, but if they wanted to have a stable well-behaved pack, they could. :)

I don't worship Cesar any more than you guys do, and I know there are people who do. But that's their thing. Why would I care? Unless I was jealous or bitter at the success of the man? You know... Sour grapes. People "worship" American Idol, Michael Jackson and George Bush (well, not so much him anymore ;) ) but it's no skin off my back.

You guys say you can't figure out why people worship him? What I can't figure out is why people entertain themselves by page after page of bashing him. But, carry on. Enjoy the hatred.

Edit to add:
Just because someone doesn't agree with your ideas and ideals doesn't mean you flat out attack them. Grow up.
Indeed. Grow up, indeed. Well-said.

Is it really necessary to be so RUDE? .
let's see, looking at some of the things you said herein, you don't qualify your own statements herein as being rude, "wishing someone to fail by dropping off the face of the planet"???

talk about hypocrisy :rofl1::rofl1::rofl1:

it's it's amusing to see people announce to the world that they're going to put someone on ignore. they hardly ever do. it's merely an attempt to manipulate. yes indeed, grow up backwards cindy.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
It's amazing how people who never contribute any other time will sudden flock out of the woodwork when this type of thread pops up. Way to establish credibility.

jess2416

Who woulda thought
It's amazing how people who never contribute any other time will sudden flock out of the woodwork when this type of thread pops up. Way to establish credibility.
I was getting ready to say the exact same thing...

Angelique

Also amazing how this topic always turns personal for lack of a constructive arguement. :lol-sign:

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Maybe because we're all VERY tired of having the exact same conversation OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER ad nauseum.

In fact, I think we'll just spare the board another go 'round. If you're really that curious about our stances and the info to back up our positions, go do a search. Otherwise, feel free to continue lurking until the next "Cesar Attack" klaxon sounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.