The Good News thread

HayleyMarie

Like a bat outa' hell
I got three cute little dresses today, which is super awesome since we have 6 more weddings to go to this summer.

And we went and seen The Great Gasby last night and I loved it. It was so well done. Tyler even really liked it. Now we have to watch the original.

k9krazee

I can't decide if therapy dogs would be awesome ideas for funeral homes or terrible ideas...:confused:
We only really bring dogs to work when there aren't families in the building and things are quiet. There are some small funeral homes that have therapy dogs (family pet) "on staff".

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I've been able to start taking Sawyer to a chiropractor and he LOVES it!

I may have some very good news on the job front but I won't know for certain for another week or so.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
I applied for a job today. I really want it, but I'm kind of terrified that I might get it. If that makes any sense.

I just think I'm ready for a change. And by ready for a change, I mean getting out of retail.

Also, I lied, I forgot that I applied somewhere else a couple days ago. So 2 jobs.

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
I applied for a job today. I really want it, but I'm kind of terrified that I might get it. If that makes any sense.

I just think I'm ready for a change. And by ready for a change, I mean getting out of retail.

Also, I lied, I forgot that I applied somewhere else a couple days ago. So 2 jobs.
Good luck! If that's what you want? Lol.

DJEtzel

I just applied for a new job, too, which is really different and I'm not sure if I even want it, but I'm over qualified for it. Hm. We will see. Got an interview for an awesome job, but I don't think I'll have the time for it, unfortunately. :(

Good news is... Herding tomorrow! XD

Southpaw

orange iguanas.

Fingies crossed!

I know how you feel. When I applied for my current job, I wanted it but at the same time probably would've been relieved to not get it. So conflicted!

My neighbors across the street got a boxer puppy. My neighbors down the street got a boxer puppy. Too much adorableness. And temptation. But the guy across the street decided on a boxer because of how awesome Molly was. :)

Members online

No members online now.