Conformation/Handling!

Saeleofu

I just got an email from my trainer out of NOWHERE that there is a handling/conformation class tonight! I'm SO EXCITED for it! I don't know if this is a one-time thing or if it's going to be a regular thing. I hope it's a regular thing because there's nobody else around here who does it, and I've been looking for almost 2 years.

lizzybeth727

Yay!

I took some handling lessons with Keegan and honestly it pretty much bored me to tears. And my trainer was one of my best friends. There's definately something to be said for professional handlers. :D

momto8

Awesome!! we have handling classes about an hour from us we plan to attend!

Saeleofu

We had a BLAST! Logan did very well, he seemed to remember this whole stacking and gaiting thing once we were in an empty ring with the right equipment. My trainer said I handled him well, too - she thought I had shown him before lol.

Had I known he would do this well, I would have entered him in the Tulsa show next weekend. I'm considering giving it a shot anyway - since they do allow day of show entries. But I'd have to get him a temporary number, too. I'll have to think about it. Gavorche is doing rally next Saturday and Sunday in Tulsa so it wouldn't be too much trouble to bring him along.

Members online

No members online now.