Posted a pic of Hammie..tried posting more..

Debi

All pics were taken today.......some of Hammie, some of Addie. Strange.......the ones of Addie wouldn't post. All were sized down, so I don't understand it at all. Poor Addie.........I will try with her again. :( She is my sweetest little girl......just a bummer.

Debi

thanks, Sheltiepups........I still haven't a clue why my
Addie's pics didn't come thru........will certainly try again! :D

Hi Debbi,
Hmmmm... let me know if you have any problems this time. They should be coming through. Are they in .jpg format?

Chazhound

Debi

yep, Chaz......jpg. format....same as Hammie's pics..same size, same camera...go figure. I know she doesn't like her picture taken.......but this is just creepy.......... :eek: I tried uploading a pic I had taken a couple days ago...and it didn't work, so I figured it was too big. Went outside with the camera on new setting.......and took pics of both. hmmmmmmmmm, think Miss Addie has jinxed the pics??? lol :) Hammie's came thru...........he is the true HAM. :D

Debi

Chaz.......just tried uploading another pic of Hammie...from today. SAME as the one prior..size and all. It tells me I have exceeded the limit...... Don't understand....I have them sized small, and they sometimes upload........so any ideas??? I am still trying to get one of Addie, Hammie and me........for fun. I always like to know what the person looks like that I'm 'talking' to. :) THANKS!

Members online