Designer Dog Quiz

AusCatDogs_4Ever

but please call me Aus.
Lily said:
Excellent job! That just proves that there is no difference between an expensive "Puggle" from a "breeder" or a homeless Pug/Beagle from a shelter. Dogs from shelters are probably even healthier than ones from breeders. They sure do look it in those pics any way, much happier too.:)

B

BlackDog

AusCatDogs_4Ever said:
Excellent job! That just proves that there is no difference between an expensive "Puggle" from a "breeder" or a homeless Pug/Beagle from a shelter. Dogs from shelters are probably even healthier than ones from breeders. They sure do look it in those pics any way, much happier too.:)
the dogs in shelter are from bybs and puppy mills. They are just the healthier stock from them because the shelters often can't deal with dogs that have major health issues and they are the first ones to be culled off. That's what leads so many people to think that mutts are healthier than purebreds. All you see at shelters are the best representatives off the mutt populations
(aka- the weak ones don't survive)

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
100%. I chose the "best" looking and picked it for shelter. I didn't think I would get 100% though. Poor dogs.

AusCatDogs_4Ever

but please call me Aus.
BlackDog said:
the dogs in shelter are from bybs and puppy mills. They are just the healthier stock from them because the shelters often can't deal with dogs that have major health issues and they are the first ones to be culled off. That's what leads so many people to think that mutts are healthier than purebreds. All you see at shelters are the best representatives off the mutt populations
(aka- the weak ones don't survive)
I know they are also from BYBs (well you never know, some could be an accidental breeding, but not often does that happen with 2 purbreds), I was just saying theres no difference between them. They are the exact same type of dogs, shelters you can get them from a cheaper price. And they are healthier from shelters because they actually vet check them and give them shots.:)

B

BlackDog

AusCatDogs_4Ever said:
I know they are also from BYBs (well you never know, some could be an accidental breeding, but not often does that happen with 2 purbreds), I was just saying theres no difference between them. They are the exact same type of dogs, shelters you can get them from a cheaper price. And they are healthier from shelters because they actually vet check them and give them shots.:)
I agree

57% but/and I went with my gut instincts and heart.And it was the puggle,pomchi and labradoodle that got me.

I got them all right, but I went entirely by the backrounds not the dogs themselves. We have an entire litter of "Puggles" plus mama at work now, and they are the most hideous things I have ever seen. And we have people just fighting over them.

Members online

No members online now.