The Venting Thread

Equinox

First of all, the bolded part, almost made me cry. :eek: I try so hard to do right by her, and I really hope I am.
I think I will send you some pics of her. I mean, I haven't been taking any, but I don't want to miss out on documenting parts of her life just because she's not at her best.

Thank goodness this happened after rent and utilities were paid and I got dog food. Food for myself is not looking so good, though. My grandmother is someone who is always willing to help when we really need it, but she's totally broke herself now and had to sell her house to move into assisted living, plus she got me a Christmas gift that was so expensive it must have cost more than what she gets paid in a month. I can't ask her after all that. :eek:
Well, I have a cheesy belief that everything eventually works out somehow.
A few hungry days won't kill me. I'm just so glad the dogs are taken care of!
How long will it be before you get paid/money? Since it's the beginning of the month, I'm just worried that you'll be going hungry for a month :(

Message me any time if you need to talk!! And I definitely wouldn't mind seeing Fable pictures at any time <3 You are so devoted to her and love her so much, and I also believe that everything will work out in the end!

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
How long will it be before you get paid/money? Since it's the beginning of the month, I'm just worried that you'll be going hungry for a month :(

Message me any time if you need to talk!! And I definitely wouldn't mind seeing Fable pictures at any time <3 You are so devoted to her and love her so much, and I also believe that everything will work out in the end!
That would be February 1st. So, yeah, I'm a bit anxious about how this month is going to play out. I'm just so mad at myself because it's completely my fault for being an airhead.
I went through things I bought on the 1st, hoping I could return any unnecessary items to get some money back, but there really wasn't anything. I thought about maybe trying to return Fable's crate when it gets here, but she needs it.

Actually I have a vent about that crate. I ordered it from Amazon, assuming it would get here by UPS or FedEx like it has in the past, but it's coming from a company called OnTrac. I googled it and found this:
http://www.yelp.com/biz/ontrac-phoenix
124 reviews, average one star rating. People not getting their packages all over the place. Really crossing my fingers on this one.
I usually choose other sellers who use different carriers and better deals, but Amazon itself had the best price this time.

I really, really appreciate your kindness and encouragement, Grace. <3 I'm very grateful for you.
/slightly sappy :p

MicksMom

The cold has been almost a month :/ The overall aches and pain has been several days now
Something like that went around here last spring. It took me over a month to start feeling better. Just as the coughing started to subside, I managed to strain a couple of ribs from all the coughing. :rolleyes: Hope you start feeling better soon!

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
Today just keeps getting better and better.

Apparently I'm destined to be unhappy no matter where I am or what I'm doing in life.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Today just keeps getting better and better.

Apparently I'm destined to be unhappy no matter where I am or what I'm doing in life.
(((HUGS)))

About your earlier post, I meant to comment on that. I know I'm stepping over the line here, but I don't care if they're family or friends. Screw 'em. You don't need people like that in your life. My aunt talks **** about both me and my mom, and I just don't need to be bothered with that, so I don't spend my time with her at all. Good riddance.

Equinox

That would be February 1st. So, yeah, I'm a bit anxious about how this month is going to play out. I'm just so mad at myself because it's completely my fault for being an airhead.
I went through things I bought on the 1st, hoping I could return any unnecessary items to get some money back, but there really wasn't anything. I thought about maybe trying to return Fable's crate when it gets here, but she needs it.

Actually I have a vent about that crate. I ordered it from Amazon, assuming it would get here by UPS or FedEx like it has in the past, but it's coming from a company called OnTrac. I googled it and found this:
http://www.yelp.com/biz/ontrac-phoenix
124 reviews, average one star rating. People not getting their packages all over the place. Really crossing my fingers on this one.
I usually choose other sellers who use different carriers and better deals, but Amazon itself had the best price this time.

I really, really appreciate your kindness and encouragement, Grace. <3 I'm very grateful for you.
/slightly sappy :p
Oh no :( Come move in with me so I can share my ramen and macaroni? I actually make a delicious baked macaraoni and cheese dish! Do you have some food available? When I'm low on money my mother sends me home with a few home cooked meals and a ginormous box of ramen. Ugh. I wish I could help you! I just stocked up on groceries for the month so I'm out of money, too, but if you were closer I'd bring you food.

Regarding OnTrac, I've actually had items shipped via OnTrac several times and they have always arrived okay and on time. The tracking system is a little weird and the locations turn out funny sometimes, but at the end of the day I get my packages. Except I know you live in a remote area so it might be more difficult for your deliverer... fingers crossed!!

And no problem! I wish I could help you out more, but hang in there!!

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
(((HUGS)))

About your earlier post, I meant to comment on that. I know I'm stepping over the line here, but I don't care if they're family or friends. Screw 'em. You don't need people like that in your life. My aunt talks **** about both me and my mom, and I just don't need to be bothered with that, so I don't spend my time with her at all. Good riddance.
I appreciate it. We're currently living with my SO's grandmother and uncle, I woke up to hear her talking about not liking me and me being "lazy" very loudly this morning.

I try very hard to keep my things out of the way, dog hair cleaned, dogs out of her way, clean my messes and try to tidy up her's... but she's one of those people who is always right, can never do any wrong, is superior to everyone around her, everyone is indebted to her, etc. Her house is a hoardy nightmare that keeps getting worse and worse. Her attitude is exhausting and the primary reason we're moving back in a couple of months.

I will enjoy moving back home and being able to control my interactions with her by keeping them purely over the phone. Bad attitude? Click.

DJEtzel

Negative 36 degrees with the windchill. Stuck in my driveway yesterday for a few hours, had to unstick the neighbors too.

No work today. No work tomorrow. Nothing to do here, can't leave.. Hungry. Angry. Making the best of it training dogs, but they are insane in this weather. Snapchat is all that's saving me!

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
Grrrr people. I normally start work at 8. Today, we had a surgeon coming in to do a patella surgery at 9, so I was asked to come in at 7:30 so that we could get x-rays on this dog, get bloodwork done, place catheter etc etc and have him all ready to go. We told the owner to have him there by 7:30. I show up... no dog. 8:00 rolls around.... no dog. We call them. They're on their way. They end up getting there at like 8:15.

So I got my butt going early this morning for no reason, and the extra time we were supposed to have to prep this dog didn't happen.... instead, I'm scrambling to have this dog down and on the table and ready for surgery in 45 minutes. And now I'm just tired because let me tell you, losing half an hour of sleep is a BIG DEAL to this girl.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I need to go clothes shopping.

I hate clothes shopping.

I need "going out downtown clothes".

I have no idea what "fashion" or "good looking without going over into uber slut" looks like these days.

Hold me. Help me.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
Oh no :( Come move in with me so I can share my ramen and macaroni? I actually make a delicious baked macaraoni and cheese dish! Do you have some food available? When I'm low on money my mother sends me home with a few home cooked meals and a ginormous box of ramen. Ugh. I wish I could help you! I just stocked up on groceries for the month so I'm out of money, too, but if you were closer I'd bring you food.

Regarding OnTrac, I've actually had items shipped via OnTrac several times and they have always arrived okay and on time. The tracking system is a little weird and the locations turn out funny sometimes, but at the end of the day I get my packages. Except I know you live in a remote area so it might be more difficult for your deliverer... fingers crossed!!

And no problem! I wish I could help you out more, but hang in there!!
Mmmmm Mac and cheese *drools*

Paviche

Duuuuude.
My neck hurts really badly and it's doing weird things. Shooting pains when I move it a certain way. A portion of the back surface is inflamed and numb... I can't really feel it when I scratch it. Ugh.

Xandra

I hate clothes shopping.

I have no idea what "fashion" or "good looking without going over into uber slut" looks like these days.

Hold me. Help me.
oh jesus, I just went through this for New Years. Do you have girl friends that you can go with? Because that's the only way I got through it.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Took talon to the vet to get shots. I'm so **** sick of being looked at like i don't feed my dog! Especially after i tell you he eats a high protein, high quality food 4x a day now and gets vitamins, probiotics, oils, and had been tested for things that may cause his skininess. And when i say he's been gaining weight slowly but steadily and you look at me like I'm the worst person in the world! Well **** you. :mad:

Now my super high anxiety about Talons class on Wednesday has increased. I know it's stupid but i feel like if one more person acts like this I'm going to cry.

DJEtzel

I've never been good at making hard decisions, in the best interest of myself or other people, when other options are easier, happier, or more convenient.

I need to make a few of those, I think. And it's gonna suck. But it's for the best, right?

Grow up Danielle.

noludoru

Bored Now.

I hate clothes shopping.

Hold me. Help me.
When do you need to go shopping?

Members online

No members online now.