The Venting Thread

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
I'm not good with big changes. Moving into our new house has turned me into a neurotic crazy lady as all of our stuff is in the new place yet we are still living/sleeping at the old place because timing has sucked. All I wanted was a **** meeting with my mom, myself, and Josh about all the final details. As always, third shift sleep schedule screws everything up. I've tried really hard not to blame him for not being much help as I KNOW why things are happening the way they are. BUT FOR GOD SAKES I JUST WANT TO BE DONE WITH THIS **** MOVE BEFORE MONDAY.

Tonight it just finally blew up in my face even though I didn't want it to. It wasn't even a bad fight, per say. Just venting and frustrated but Josh headed to work with an "I'm leaving." And then that triggered a different set of issues.

:( Disagreements between us rarely happen. We don't ever call each other names or anything like that... but confrontation is a real touchy thing for me with my past. GUH. Just hurt feelings and flashbacks and I just want to hug and have puppies with rainbows and daisies growing from my pantry.

Okay, I'll be done. Nobody cares anyways.

DJEtzel

I'm not good with big changes. Moving into our new house has turned me into a neurotic crazy lady as all of our stuff is in the new place yet we are still living/sleeping at the old place because timing has sucked. All I wanted was a **** meeting with my mom, myself, and Josh about all the final details. As always, third shift sleep schedule screws everything up. I've tried really hard not to blame him for not being much help as I KNOW why things are happening the way they are. BUT FOR GOD SAKES I JUST WANT TO BE DONE WITH THIS **** MOVE BEFORE MONDAY.

Tonight it just finally blew up in my face even though I didn't want it to. It wasn't even a bad fight, per say. Just venting and frustrated but Josh headed to work with an "I'm leaving." And then that triggered a different set of issues.

:( Disagreements between us rarely happen. We don't ever call each other names or anything like that... but confrontation is a real touchy thing for me with my past. GUH. Just hurt feelings and flashbacks and I just want to hug and have puppies with rainbows and daisies growing from my pantry.

Okay, I'll be done. Nobody cares anyways.
Come over if you need to, today! We can do a little training or just relax.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
I feel so bad for Fable. When she was younger she had coccidia and a skin infection, and now she's recovering from a lung infection. One of her symptoms was refusing to eat and now my dog who is already ridiculously hard to keep weight on is so very skinny it's scary and upsetting.
Not to mention that horrible coughing fit she had- she stopped breathing and in that moment the world crashed around my head.
Thank everything in the earth and sky I was able to make her cough and sweep the mucous out of her mouth. I just want my girl to feel good and be healthy. :(

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Not a vent. Maybe we should make a bad news thread.

My uncle just died of a massive heart attack... He technically isn't even really my uncle anymore since he divorced my aunt (he was an uncle by law) but he is my cousins father and was my uncle growing up. He always loved us and even through everything with the divorce I still loved him. I haven't seem him in probably 8 - 10 years. I can't believe this. Completely devastated for my family...

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
So I decided to house clean this morning.

So in the course of two hours of 'cleaning' I...

Cut my finger so badly it bled through a couple towels and four bandaids.

Flooded my bathroom and hallway.

Moved something and discovered mouse poop behind it and skeeved myself out.

I want to cry. I feel totally overwhelmed and now my house is much worse looking than it was before I started cleaning.

Paviche

Duuuuude.
I need to move out. Sick of getting yelled at for no reason and having to deal with other people. This place is too **** small for the 3 people living here now. I wanted out when it was 2 people.

Applying for all the jobs I can today because I can't afford to leave.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I decided to check my finger and it's still bleeding hours later. We've bled through 6 bandaids. Ugh....

I cut it because the ****ing vents in this house are not a standard size and no filters fit so I had to bend the filter back and sliced it open with the metal part of it.

Saeleofu

People who ask for input and then get snarky with you when you give it. That's my vent. :wall:

Last edited:

GipsyQueen

I decided to check my finger and it's still bleeding hours later. We've bled through 6 bandaids. Ugh....

I cut it because the ****ing vents in this house are not a standard size and no filters fit so I had to bend the filter back and sliced it open with the metal part of it.
Sounds like it may be time for stitches? =/

Saeleofu

People who ask for input and then get snarky with you when you give it. That's my vent. :wall:
Scratch that. That's nothing. Apparently most Chazzers think I'm an entitled douchekebab. Fan****ingtastic. And I thought Chaz was the one place I could actually feel comfortable. In reality it's just one more place filled with two-faced liars that only like you when they want something from you :(

Members online

No members online now.