My new little man!

He does remind me of Summer too. He is Bens half brother. Same mother.
I can tell you that means a lot. Kharma is out of the same sire as Buffy was, and Kharma's mother was related to Buffy somehow, but from a different sire -- no in or line breeding somehow. It gets confusing, lol. But there's something special in having the connection :)

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I like Travis! It is really neat to have a sibling, I agree. Nard is Hiro's full brother and although the two are totally different, it helped some.

So when does he come home? And you'll have lots of pictures, right? :D

puppydog

Tru evil has no pantyline
Thanks all! He arrives on Thursday. I am waiting for the bank to get back to me about the loan to pay for him! Yikes!!!!!!!!!
He is costing half a months salary.

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
Thanks. He is not as cute as his brother was though. :(
I wouldn't say that.. I'd say he's differently cute from his brother. He's never going to be a Ben replacement, but he's still going to love you. ;)

puppydog

I am getting worried Lou. How can I ever love him as much as I loved Ben? That is not fair on him. sigh!

JessLough

Love My Mutt
I am getting worried Lou. How can I ever love him as much as I loved Ben? That is not fair on him. sigh!
There will not be an issue with that ;) You will not love him for the same reasons as Ben, you will find different things to love about him. I don't think you'll ever love 2 dogs the same way, but they each have their own little things you love about them, so you won't have to worry about loving him the same or as much as Ben. It will just happen :)

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
Deep breaths chicken.. You're worrying about the unecessary at this point. ;)

There will not be an issue with that ;) You will not love him for the same reasons as Ben, you will find different things to love about him. I don't think you'll ever love 2 dogs the same way, but they each have their own little things you love about them, so you won't have to worry about loving him the same or as much as Ben. It will just happen :)
^^ This..

He'll never BE Ben.. He's not the same dog, therefore he's not a replacement, he'll have different quirks to his nature that you'll end up loving..

puppydog

I am freaking out about everything today. Lets hope it all comes up roses soon!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Welcome to Chazhound TRavis. I am so happy for you Puppydog.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Do you know when he comes home? I promise you will be enamored with him too. Papillons are really good at doing that.

puppydog

He arrives on Thursday. That is if I get the bank loan on time. I am meant to hear this morning and so far, nothing.

Members online

No members online now.