Rose being cute (Very very cute

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I finally got Rose's personality on film. I catch a bit of it every now and then, but she's hard to photograph and she isn't fond of the camera. For some reason though, today she decided to let you all see her shine through!

Okay, done!

OMG.....that face could solve all the worlds problems. You weren't kidding....Rose is being very, very, very, very, very, very CUTE!!!!!!

Romy

Taxiderpy
Okay....NOW I want a pap! lol

That tongue! She's really full of something. The only word I can think of is "life", but that just sounds corny, lol. It's true though. What a beautiful girl.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
D*mn you and your stealthy plan to convert me to "lap dogs"!! I WANT A ROSE!

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
OMG! She looks so much different from her usual "I could be on a sympathy card" face! What a cutie!!

The 7th one down - where her muzzle is slightly out of focus - is my favourite.

PixieSticksandTricks

Athletic Labs. They Exist
She is so BEYOND cute! And for whatever reason reminds me of Maggie May. Lol don't ask me how that makes sense. But she does ;)

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Thanks so much guys. I'm literally beaming at all the compliments our little Rose has gotten. She is a very special little dog and she's come such a long ways since we got her. She usually gets really timid when I pull out the camera, but not today!

Okay....NOW I want a pap! lol

That tongue! She's really full of something. The only word I can think of is "life", but that just sounds corny, lol. It's true though. What a beautiful girl.
We call that her silly tongue. Whenever she's being goofy she sticks it out like that. Always to the same side, it's really cute and kind of strange.

noludoru

Bored Now.
Laur, I think these are actually your best pictures yet. Seriously. . . there's just something special about them. It's not just Rose, it's you, too.

Is there any chance you have this one in a size large enough for a desktop background?

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
Omigosh!

I hear you on the photos, she always looks so SAD in your photos... I know she isn't actually sad, some dogs just suck with cameras... and these lucky shots prove it. XD

She's adorable, as always!

BostonBanker

A little Rose is apparently a good thing in the morning! I'm barely awake, and giggling away at her expressions. What a cutie!

puppydog

Tru evil has no pantyline
She is breathtakingly beautiful and so obviously a special girl. I would love to steal her!

Laurelin

I'm All Ears

Members online

No members online now.