How many pups are there

skyhigh

How many??? Tell meeeeee. lol. Wow, she's near. Hope all goes well on the day :)

M

Manchesters

My first Manchester, Janet arrived here pregnant--unbeknownst to me and the lady I got her from. Janet kept getting bigger and bigger and bigger. Now mind---Janet was a 10 pound Manchester! Eventually I measured her waist------22 1/4 inches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She ended up having 7 puppies!!!!! I was shocked that her waist was the same size as a persons!! Thought she was really gonna explode. The only way she could trot was to move her legs out sideways, lol.

Athe

I will go with 5 as well :)
When my Newf was pregnant she was huge...I thought she was going to have at least 11 pups :D she had 7 very large pups. One other Newowned by a friend of mine, was told by her vet that her dog was not pregnant...the ultrasound didn't even show any pups. She did not show at all, and gave birth to a very to 5 pups. The breeder "knew" her dog was pregnant even if the ultrasound showed no pups...but, you would never have known she was by looking at her. My Newf looked like a marshmallow! :)

wildwings811

a.k.a: agilitydobemom
I am going to guess 4 or 5 pups

Our largest litter of beagles has been 9 pups and Minnie was just huge my parents had dobemans and their largest litter was 14 :)

luvmydogs

yea it looks like 4...but then..i never seen a pregnant B**** before...except myself :p

juliefurry said:
yeah I am going to guess five...maybe 6 puppies. The poor girl, I know just how she feels! Do you rub her belly for her?
LOL yep she loves it she keeps naging me to rub her belly and back

Members online

No members online now.