Pretty sure I've seen just about everything now...

S

SevenSins

Current ad running in Charlotte NC Craigslist. I'm mortified that idiots like this exist.

The only "good" :)rolleyes:) thing about this ad is that I saved the photo below for the next moron who comes along claiming that their dogs will never be able to have an accidental litter due to the size difference...

Teal

...ice road...
That was no accident. Unless the bitch laid down for the male (which IS entirely possible), someone had to help with that.

Idiots.

That was no accident. Unless the bitch laid down for the male (which IS entirely possible), someone had to help with that.

Idiots.
That would be my guess, as one being witness to that in my house. Yep, she lays down for Jin, and the idiot still humps the wrong end *face-palm*. Yeah, and that's the only reason I still allow them to play together outside (supervised) while she's in season, he's to old, unable, (neutered), and can't figure it out :rolleyes:.

I'm really glad you saved that though! I remember some years ago on another forum where someone panicked over their Dachshund breeding the lab mix they were "fostering". Ugh.

yoko

'S 'at what they're callin' 'em these days?
Seems to be.

But seriously if the misspelled breed name and the pic itself wasn't a turn off for potential buyers that giant brick of caps lock goodness should turn away those who are still interested.

K

Kaydee

Yeah, size doesn't matter sometimes, Sushi-my avatar- regularly tries to get frisky with Sophie. She is sixty pounds, he's about fifteen...and a cat

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
omg. :doh:

I also like the "$10 to ensure good home" as if $10 is steep enough to weed out the idiots.

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Owww that looks VERY painful. Poor little weiner. :(

My friend got his Husky neutered but not his nasty little jerk Shih Tzu, because he was sure that little snot couldn't reach his Pit Bull bitch. She laid down and he knocked her up. If dogs will breed through a chainlink fence, what makes people think they won't find a way to reach a taller/shorter dog? Just think about the ugliness that is a Shih Tzu x Pit Bull!

Teal

...ice road...
Yeah, size doesn't matter sometimes, Sushi-my avatar- regularly tries to get frisky with Sophie. She is sixty pounds, he's about fifteen...and a cat

:rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: I'm glad you specified he's a cat, because I was staring at your avatar thinking... Dude, that's not a dog...?

My friend's Rottie lays down for her Doxie. But he's neutered, so it's not a cause for panic lol

Who in the world sees their dogs tied and runs to get the camera?

My guess? Idiots who think it's hiiiiiilarious that the lil doxie is hanging by his man parts from a husky bitch :rolleyes: I would BET they watched the whole thing go down, honestly.

Just think about the ugliness that is a Shih Tzu x Pit Bull!

Actually... they'd probably be friggin cute.

BUT... they'd probably also be manbiting freaks :(

Taqroy

I actually had someone tell me that there was no possible way Murphy was a Bernese Mtn Dog/Basset mix due to the height difference. Clearly, they were mistaken.

Poor little Dotson - that looks REALLY uncomfortable.

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Zobby is a Pekepit!?!?!

Well, Pekes are the cutest dogs EVAR... so that makes sense. :) Keep in mind that this is the most mangy, deformed, assugly Shih Tzu you will ever lay eyes upon.

I searched for a picture of the mix but can't find any. I'll just have to wait and see! Can't wait to call them "Bullshihtz"

BUT... they'd probably also be manbiting freaks :(
I hope not. :( The Mom is a total sweetheart... but the Shih Tzu is a little demon. He attacks other dogs, even the Pit Bull! He chases her around and bites her. I wish she ate the little jerk. I try to groom him for my friend, but he literally does backflips and makes rabid gremlin noises. Luckily his face is so flat and his teeth are so sparse that he can't bite me, but oh, he tries. His legs are also bowed and wonky, just eww.

Maxy24

There are Pit bull/Shih Tzus (they have the mom and were told about the dad) at the shelter I used to volunteer at, I still think they're cute.

Members online

No members online now.