More additions to our family

Y

yuckaduck

Dakotah_2009 said:
what!!!! Man I would be mad. Gosh they look like foals in the pics though. Gosh!
She stole the pictures and thought someone would buy them thinking they were foals and she could get lots of money for them. But they were only ponies and old as well, she is just lying and if someone would have bought the ponies, like me it would have actually been theft because she did not have her mom's permission to sell them

Y

yuckaduck

Dakotah_2009 said:
Ok i think that is really wrong by along shot!!

Very and thank god the pictures were noticed before the ponies ever got here because if not I could have ended up in jail for theft. It was actually a friend of mine who was checking out the forum who noticed the names on the horses. She is very active in the breeding and improvement of paints so it jumped at her. Thank god, because just what I need to go to jail and be charged with theft. Have that on my record, how nice.

Dakotah_2009

OOO YEA SHHHAKE IT!!
Yea really nice..LOL. But glad you didn't get them, cause I would've cried if you got the ponies and went to jail! Glad you found out earlier. Thanks GOD!

Y

yuckaduck

oc_spirit said:
I can't see any of the pics :(
Because they were all stolen pictures so I had to remove them. Can't have someone claiming to own a horse that they do not. That is fraud and illegal. Sorry I can't even email them to you because I completely deleted them.

Members online

No members online now.