Chazzers..meet Bo!

cvcraven

We adopted him on 3/14. He was about 4lbs and the high kill shelter we adopted from said that he was probably a Chihuahua mix.

Then he started growing....

*more*

cvcraven

Weird Ears... They are always doing something different...

Couch Potato... ( half my pictures of him are from the couch... LOL)

Thanks for letting me share! He's over 30lbs now and as best we can guess, about 5 & 1/2 months old. He's scheduled to get fixed on 7/10 and then he will be legally ours! ( The shelter can come and get him back if we don't get him fixed.)

borzoimom

Couch Pototoe City
Aww what a cutie! And I know what you mean by half the pictures are showing the couch pototoe.. lol.. I have the same problem here as well. :rofl1:

chanda

he's gorgeous but i dont think that he's a chihuahua mix... but i might be wrong...

cvcraven

Thanks y'all!
Yeah, he definitely some type of bully breed. Not sure if it's pit or what but he's def not a chi. However when he does something annoying, I say it's the Chi coming out in him. We've also started referring to him as a giant chihuahua. It's funny to see the looks on peoples faces.

I think they labeled him that was because he was so tiny when we rescued him. He was about 4lbs and it was all ears!

ETA: I just realized in the one pic it looks like the boys are walking around w/ no clothes. :p They actually have shorts on. Bad camera angle..:rofl1:

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Chi mix????

Lol - that made my day :D

Think they were very very wrong!!!!!

Gorgeous dog though :)

drmom777

Bloody but Unbowed
He could be a chi mix......Rememeber the Great Wawa, well here it is, the Chi/Dane cross.

Bo is clearly a fine example of a Great Wawa- how dare you support those designer breeds.

cvcraven

Thanks Everyone!! :)

He could be a chi mix......Remember the Great Wawa, well here it is, the Chi/Dane cross.

Bo is clearly a fine example of a Great Wawa- how dare you support those designer breeds.

:rofl1: That's great! I'm definitely going to start telling people he's a GreatWawa... Too Funny!

Members online

No members online now.