Introducing...

RedHotDobe

aka RedHotBabe
Duke!!

He's quite the character, as you can tell by the look on his face.

And here's the other character of the house, Punker, a.k.a. The Flop Cat.

I stumbled upon the forums by accident and decided I'd join in.

MEG126

welcome to chazhound! and very cute pictures!! especially the one of duke! i love pictures of dogs where they wear their personalities on their faces. they're priceless! :D anyways i'm a relatively new member as well and i've already gotten some great training techniques that have been very successful! have fun!! -meg

RedHotDobe

aka RedHotBabe
Thanks for the welcome everyone. :)

Is Chazhound the red Doberman in the upper left hand corner of the page?

Glad to have you here, RedHotDobe! My boyfriend, who used to raise European Dobermans, glanced up at the screen and commented, "Nice looking red dog!" He doesn't say that very often about modern Dobies.

Love the photo of Punker, too. He's a gorgeous tuxedo, isn't he?

milo

Labrador lover!!!!!
hi

hi there me and my family have been looking for a dobeman dog for ages for a companion for my dog but we just cant find them have you got any ideas were we can get one from in england we would like a pup one to train it. Any way if you have any ideas were to get one from please tell me! Any way i really like your pic of your dog redhotdobe!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D oh and chazhound im very sorry of your lose of a very best friend, if my dog ever dies i will be very upset due to i have had him for a long time and he is part of the family!! :)

RedHotDobe

aka RedHotBabe
Renee750il said:
Glad to have you here, RedHotDobe! My boyfriend, who used to raise European Dobermans, glanced up at the screen and commented, "Nice looking red dog!" He doesn't say that very often about modern Dobies.

Love the photo of Punker, too. He's a gorgeous tuxedo, isn't he?
Aww, Duke will be happy to hear that. He's a rescue, and far from standard, but hey, at least he has a good head on him. ;) He is one handsome guy. Especially with those ears of his. One day I'll have my Doberman, but I opted to rescue this time.

Punker is one handsome guy too. I love his markings. They give him such a dignified look. He happens to be a rescue too. Let's see if I can remember this right. My sister's friend's mom found him roaming the streets down in the city, I saw him and I knew he just had to come home with us.

Thanks for the welcome you guys!

By the way, Chaz is one handsome guy. If only he had been with you longer.

Oh, and milo, I replied to your PM. Hope it helped!

milo

Labrador lover!!!!!
thanks

thanks redhotdobe soz i haven't replyed earlier my computer has been broken for a long time and has only just got fixed. Any way i will put my photo of my back lab soon and my pups arrive in 1 week and 5 days!!!!!!!!! i can't wait.

Love the pictures! I've always thought Dobermans were such an attractive breed! When I was a child the neighbors a few doors down used to have 2. They were intimidating until I got to know them! :)

Welcome aboard............. :D

Members online

No members online now.