Crossbred Dogs-What Would You Breed?

• Thread starter savethebulliedbreeds
  • Start date

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
weell, I revise my mixed breed of choice, to Corgi x Beagle... since I'm pretty sure that's what Fozzie is! Maybe with a little bit of Sibe thrown in. ;]

He is extremely intelligent, stubborn, good-natured, cuddly, lovable, friendly, medium activity, medium herding drive, medium hunting/tracking drive, goofy, & adorrrable. I feel it's a good combination! But there will obviously never be another Fozzie.

Amstaffer

Tea Cup Chi X English Mastiff = Wash Basket Mastiff or Giant Chi. At least it would be an easy delivery for the Mastiff mom. Could be a dangerous combo...if it had the Napoleon Complex of the Chi and the Brawn of the Mastiff :yikes:

Tea Cup Chi X English Mastiff = Wash Basket Mastiff or Giant Chi. At least it would be an easy delivery for the Mastiff mom. Could be a dangerous combo...if it had the Napoleon Complex of the Chi and the Brawn of the Mastiff :yikes:
LOL!!! that reminds me of when I sitted in a mall waiting from my sis to shop some things, and a woman passed whit a chihuahua puppy and a 7 year old kid got exited to see him, the mom asked the woman if the kid could pet the chi and she agree.

But the owner say "this is a minuature chihuaha, they are medium size and giant ones" :lol-sign:

P

Purdue#1

i got this from jokes.com
Crossbred Dogs

Malamute x Pointer = Moot Point, favorites of lawyers but ... it doesn't seem to matter.

Bull Terrier x Shitzu = Bullshitz, a gregarious but unreliable breed.

Pointer x Setter = Poinsetter, a traditional Christmas pet.

Kerry Blue Terrier x Skye Terrier = Blue Skye, a dog for visionaries.

Great Pyrenees x Dachshund = Pyradachs, a puzzling breed.

Pekingnese x Lhasa Apso = Peekasso, an abstract dog.

Irish Water Spaniel x English Springer Spaniel = Irish Springer, a dog fresh and clean as a whistle.

Labrador Retriever x Curly Coated Retriever = Lab Coat Retriever, the choice of research scientists.

Newfoundland x Basset Hound = Newfound Asset Hound, a dog for financial advisors.

Terrier x Bulldog = Terribull, a dog that makes awful mistakes.

Bloodhound x Labrador = Blabador, a dog that barks incessantly.

Collie x Malamute = Commute, a dog that travels to work.

Deerhound x Terrier = Derriere, a dog that's true to the end.

Cocker Spaniel x Rottweiller = Cockrot, the perfect puppy for that philandering ex-husband

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
I feel horrible guilty even thinking about this, LOL. :p

BC and Lab.

P

Purdue#1

mine would be an australian shepherd and a greyhound. australian greyhound. a herding dog that has speed and stamina to keep up and a coat that would protect it from the elements and other predators going after stock. it could also multitask as a hunting dog.

tinksmama

I have to say my original choice,and my actual real life dog(not purposely)
A pekingese x chihuahua = a peke-achu!
For those kids who love Pokemon......and my kids do.....

A bulldog and a billy = a bully a dog that likes to pest puppies and smartest dogs than him.

A shitzu and a shetland= a sh#tland a dog that get your house dirty very fast.

Golden Retriever X Labrador Retriever = Goldador Retriever

Dalmatian X Doberman Pinscher= Dabermen Pinscher

Hehe, I have many more! lol, I would soo be irresponsible!!

Staff online

Members online