Our turn! Secret Santa arrived!

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
It's from CaliTerp07 and Lucy! Thank you soooo much! :D

It actually arrived Thursday afternoon, but things have honestly been a little crazy around here. I got the photos taken throughout the evening Thursday, but had no chance to actually share them until now.

Yeah yeah, I know you didn't read any of my excuses... ;)

PICTURES!!!!!!

What did you get, Morgan?

Justin took it upon himself to help Morgan open the box.
(Please pardon the tears streaming down his face. He was having a sad just before the box arrived.)

What's in there, boys?

It's for you, Morgan!

"Oh? For me??"

I'm sorry you didn't get to see the actual packing job before Justin unpacked it... but we tried to recreate the experience.
(PS: LOVE the penguin wrapping paper! I do have to wonder, though, was it on purpose, or was it just a lucky coincidence? :p)

Then I read the card and learned that one of the presents was for Justin. So he got to open first, because it was already almost his bedtime.

Tearing the paper...

*MORE*

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
What's in there, Justin?

A book! Justin LOVES books! If you can't see the title, it is "Morgan the Dog." Of course, we had to read it right away. :D (It even has the illustrator's signature inside the cover, which is WAY cool.)

At this point, we took a little break to read the book and let Justin go to bed, before we got the rest of the loot out.

Um, Ticheli, you're kind of in the way...

The whole pile! Plus cats!

Which one do you want to open first, Morgan?

"Ooo! This one! Definitely this one."

"YOU'RE NOT OPENING IT FAST ENOUGH, MOM. JUST LET ME."

I'm pretty sure it's a dried fish? I'm going to be honest I've never seen a treat like that before! I do know, though, that at this point I realized my mistake of opening this first, because he wouldn't help open anything else. He just... stared at it. He wanted it SO BAD.

"Oh, how I wants it."

So I kept opening presents. Morgan kept staring. Whitacre kept creepin'.

*MORE*

Last edited:

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
Still opening presents!

In the time it took to snap this photo, Ticheli managed to open that bag of treats. :rolleyes:

Wow! A fancy glass treat jar full of bully sticks!

Then, of course, we try to get a good photo of Morgan with his Secret Santa haul...

Ticheli, you're in the way again.

Annoying cat brothers are annoying.

Let's try something else...

Here's everything for Morgan! Two new tugs, a stuffed doggy with roughly one million squeakers in it (plus a pack of extra squeakers!), treat jar, bully sticks, salmon jerky, salmon training treats, Yaky Nuggets (anothing fun thing I've never head of before!), and the fishy chew. Also, hiding under there somewhere, is a cute little dog bone cookie cutter with a recipe for peanut butter cookie treats.

That's right, tell the folks at home how I beat you to get this photo. *sigh*

Oh! I forgot to get the book in the photo!

GAHHH! CATS!!!

Good enough. LOL!

*DONE*

THANK YOU again, CaliTerp and Lucy! Morgan is on cloud nine with all of the yummy things. He's already tested out all the toys, too. He's not sure which one is his favorite. Really, I can't pick any favorites, either. Everything is just SO nice. Thank you! :D

Yay! Loved the pictures! And looks like you got a great haul.
Oh, and Raja looooooves those salmon skin bones. They are her favorite thing in the world. lol
ETA: Thereby confirming that Raja and Morgan are soul mates.

JessLough

Love My Mutt
About time we get pictures of Morgan and the kitty brothers, and JUSTIN. OMG THERE'S NO WAY HE'S THAT BIG.

Morgan hit the jackpot, methinks!

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
Yay! Loved the pictures! And looks like you got a great haul.
Oh, and Raja looooooves those salmon skin bones. They are her favorite thing in the world. lol
ETA: Thereby confirming that Raja and Morgan are soul mates.
Soul mates, indeed!

Although, Raja might have to contend against that bone for Morgan's love. LOL! He is still pretty smitten with it right now. (I haven't let him eat it yet, like I said, the last couple days have been a bit crazy.)

About time we get pictures of Morgan and the kitty brothers, and JUSTIN. OMG THERE'S NO WAY HE'S THAT BIG.

Morgan hit the jackpot, methinks!
Morgan would have to agree! He made out like a bandit, and he thinks he's pretty cool with all his new stuff. :rofl1:

CaliTerp07

YAY! That was FAST! Pretty sure I sent it on Wednesday, so if it got there Thursday that's an impressive USPS! Glad you liked the package (and the penguins was a fortuitous coincidence--I'm a big penguin lover!)

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
YAY! That was FAST! Pretty sure I sent it on Wednesday, so if it got there Thursday that's an impressive USPS! Glad you liked the package (and the penguins was a fortuitous coincidence--I'm a big penguin lover!)
Oh wow! Yeah, I'd say that's pretty fast!

Haha! I was wondering about those penguins. I mean, I know it's been posted on Chaz before about how Morgan was named by being a "penguin puppy." I wouldn't have put it past you to do that kind of research on a SS package! :rofl1:

All the same, we are still loving all the gifts. Thank you so much, again and again! :D

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
Nice! I love the kitty boy brothers photobombing. :D

Yay for Morgan! :)
They are expert photobombers. Truly, epically, good photobombers. I have so many pictures that I import to my computer and go... wait, when did the cat get in this shot??? LOL! (Usually they are a bit more subtle, but they really wanted a taste of all Morgan's treats.)

Members online

No members online now.