Just want to say hi...

MicFoster

Last Resort Trainer
My name is Mic Foster, and I am a trainer located in Cincinnati, Oh working at Last Resort K-9 Academy. I have been training professionally for about 8 years, and recently finished my Master's in Applied Animal Behavior.

I currently have 8 dogs of my own, and about another 50 staying at our facility right now.

I will gladly offer any help I can, and look forward to learning as much as I can from the folks on this board.

Barb04

Super Moderator
Welcome! Congrats on getting your Masters.

I just went to your website and didn't realize what last resort meant until I entered your site. It's so wonderful what you do to help owners with their pets.

MicFoster

Last Resort Trainer
Thanks alot. We believe that ANY dog can be trained! It is really exciting because everyday dogs come in with new problems and we have to come up with new innovative ways to resolve them.

That is one reason I like sites like this one. Although most of the folks on here are pretty novice dog trainers, they often come up with the most clever ways to solve problems.

After training every single day for so long it is very easy to get set in a very specific line of thinking, and you have trouble getting outside the box. That's when I log in, and start reading posts...it really helps to get the creativity flowing again.

poeluvr

mic foster what a nice site.
it is great what you are doing!
welcome to chazhound

Members online

No members online now.