Sakari

Saje

Island dweller
I didn't want to highjack Chloe's thread AGAIN lol but Jess inspired me to go make Sakari's appointment and she's getting done June 15. They hold her overnight at this vet which I've never done before. Someone stays there with them don't they? I don't want her to just be there by herself. What if something went wrong!!!

jess2416

Who woulda thought
Saje said:
I didn't want to highjack Chloe's thread AGAIN lol but Jess inspired me to go make Sakari's appointment and she's getting done June 15. They hold her overnight at this vet which I've never done before. Someone stays there with them don't they? I don't want her to just be there by herself. What if something went wrong!!!
I know I feel the same way....I have to leave her overnight :( I am calling Monday for Chloes appointment or Tomorrow if they are open...I am feeling the same way you are :)

They don't stay at any of the vet's offices in the city where I live. That's why I always insist on taking my fur friends home at the end of the day if at all possible.

They leave them alone after closing hours at all of the vet's office's here. One of them is open on Saturday, but the others are closed on the weekend. Someone goes and checks on the on the weekends though. I don't like it at all. When my cat, Milo got hit by a car and he had to have surgery, he was left alone, and there was nothing I could do. It made me sick to leave him there alone.:(
RD said:
My normal vet clinic closes completely at 6pm - sometimes people stay overnight but often times they don't so the animals staying there are transferred to the emergency clinic 40 miles away. It's a pain in the butt!
I have never heard of animals being left completely alone while the clinic is closed.

Saje

Island dweller
That's crazy. I'm not leaving her. They said they prefer but whatever. If something goes wrong I want to be with her! I don't want her suffering in a cage!!!!

Saje

Island dweller
I'll take some this weekend. Tonight if you are super good. lol. She's grown a lot! But I don't think she's going to be too big.

jess2416

Who woulda thought
Saje said:
I'll take some this weekend. Tonight if you are super good. lol. She's grown a lot! But I don't think she's going to be too big.
Thats how Chloe has been...she is starting to fill out more than grow taller..My vet said she would probally be between 40-50 pounds :)

but back on topic...My vet said she would be kept for overnight observation so I am assuming she wont be alone...at least I hope

Saje

Island dweller
oh and you can talk about whatever you want on my threads. I like rambly threads.

Members online

No members online now.