Sharing a chuckle

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Victor was taking a morning leg hike when a cluster of doves flew down, not too far away up on the gravel bank. He tried to pick his front leg up, but couldn't because his back leg was still up in the air. So that was how he stayed. So long I was about to bust a gut. Maybe he thought that was a point too. His tail was up, his ears were up, and so by gosh was his back leg, long after the urine had stopped flowing. Victor is not a derpy dog. IF he knew how he looked he would be aghast with himself. :D

Snark

Mutts to you
Awwww, no pics? If he was 'pointing' with his hindleg, shouldn't the doves have been behind him? Lol! Poor Victor! Hope you didn't hurt his feelings by laughing too much! ;)

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I broke my camera. : ( Happens when you put it in your back pocket and forget and put something else in your back pocket and forget and sit down. Bad habit of taking it out with me to the garden each day in hopes of getting critter pics.
I told him you thought it was funny too.:p THe only thing that would hurt his pride if he really knew was how many people assume he is a grrrrrrl.

Snark

Mutts to you
Ooooo, yeah, I try not to put breakables in a back pocket for that reason. Bad enough I send dog treats through the wash in my front pockets... :)

Riley gets called 'her' all the time... and he's pretty sure he's a macho guy - lifts his leg, then kicks dirt afterward. Yeah, he's baaadddddd... Lol!

Members online

No members online now.