The Thirty-One Gifts picture thread!

Miakoda

oh and I do LOVE LOVE LOVE that bag I got!! Its fantabulous!
:D I'm so glad you like it! I got mine just thinking I'd use it for special trips and whatnot, but I use it all the time! It's so nice to finally have an over-the-shoulder bag with a strap that actually lies flat and doesn't creep all up on my neck. :rolleyes: And heaven knows how much crap I've been able to stuff in it while it still stays flat against my body. :D

MafiaPrincess

Obvious trollsare Obvious
A new catalogue will be released May 1st (I should have a sneak peek before then), and then another one September 1st, I believe.

Mafia, every once in a blue moon, they do a clearance sale to consultants. We get the chance to order in order of our rank (I'm not high up since I just do this for hobby), but I'm going to be keeping my eyes peeled. You wanted the Metro Retro in the plaid, right?

The only new pattern I know of right now is the Lotsa Dots pattern coming in a pink version (pink/lighter barely-there pink dots).
Awesome hun. If it does pop up (yeah I loved the plaid) and sadly loved the embroidery (but didn't know what the heck I wanted it to say). I'd love one.

It's good to hear new colour schemes come out not too infrequently. I could fall for something else, but currently there is no print on anything I squee over. I just couldn't decide fast enough to order from the old catalogue, sigh.

vanillasugar

just call me Nilly
I don't have a picture to post, but I received a lovely Thirty-One bag last night, THANK YOU!! ((((((hug))))))

It's hot pink/hawaiian pattern, insulated and says "Faith". Beautiful and I can't wait to use it!! :D

Members online

No members online now.