Poor Petie

adojrts

Last year when I moved Petie to a lower height division in agility, he had a couple *Opps* moments while running a course. Yes he is used to many different heights in training but in trials he always use to compete at 16 inches. Therefore when I moved him down a height and he always goes faster at trials than in training, it messed him up a couple of times at first and this series of pic's is proof!!

Looking good........

Smok'n.........

Huh Oh!!

Want to know what happens next??? more............

All Photos Copyrighted to Andy Jones Photography and Ado Jack Russell Terriers.

Last edited:

adojrts

There goes the bar............

Poor Petie....

Yes he does recover, never missed a stride and to continued flying onto a clean run if his handler didn't mess up and send him into the wrong tunnel entrance lol.

All Photos Copyrighted to Andy Jones Photography and Ado Jack Russell Terriers.

~Tucker&Me~

My goodness is he flexible or what?!

Sweet pictures, and the poor guy. The expression on his face in the last photo is like

"Oh crap, do you think she noticed the knocked bar?! Maybe if I do a running handstand she will be too distracted to notice!"

~Tucker

Gypsydals

Max I giggled abit too. Poor Petie, the look on his face before that bar came down. That is an OHHHHHHHHHH Shitttttt face if I've ever seen one.

adojrts

Hey guys, I agree, after the first OMG when viewing the pic's, we cracked up.

Along with being thourghly impressed that he managed to stay on his feet and not go a$$ over tea kettle.

Apparently he also learned by that, because that was the last time he made a mistake in his striding and knocked a bar, no matter how fast he goes. In years of running agility, he never knocks bars (I can count on one hand the ones that have dropped), so it looks like he has now figured it out lol.

:D

LauraLeigh

I have seen these before, but they still make me LOL... Poor Petie, he looks so *shocked* as if to say, hey... these bars are in the wrong spot!!!!

adojrts

I have seen these before, but they still make me LOL... Poor Petie, he looks so *shocked* as if to say, hey... these bars are in the wrong spot!!!!
Shocked is a good way to describe it, which makes sense considering that going at top speed and jump has always been so easy for him. I have to admitt I was worried that dropping him a level would have him jumping flat and therefore dropping bars, but so far he seems fine.

Members online

No members online now.