Good Boy Homer!!!!

PixieSticksandTricks

Athletic Labs. They Exist
Yes thats my dads puppies new name Homer! Which I think is cute as we are a big Simpsons loving family. But anyways thay also call him Homie and say "doh!" to him alot too lol. Anyways everyday my dad calls me and we spend a good amount of time talking about Homer. He is only 9 weeks old and he is already whining at the door to go outside to go "potty". He has had accidents but less and less everyday (he only had one yesterday). He also is doing good at not nipping people. My dad said they just yell "ow!!" before he ever actually bites down (but he's going for it) and he stops right there and cocks his head to the side.

He does cry at night in his crate or sometimes just cries to crie outside of his crate. He loves are rides and loves to sit in the drivers lap and suck on that persons ear lol. I can't wait to see him in a couple weeks and take tons of pics for everyone here to see!

Oh and also its looking like he won't be getting his tail docked at all! YAY!!! :D

reddobe

Mischievous Dobie Pup
Homer definately sounds like a REALLY good boy too me, treat and a BIG fuss is in order i think. I also would like to see some pictures of him :)

PixieSticksandTricks

Athletic Labs. They Exist
I can't get any pics of Homer for anouther 2 weeks. I would have gone down there this weekend if he would let me but my dad needs to work through the weekends. But i will be taking tons of pics as soon as i visit.

Members online

No members online now.