Kermit Gosnell Found Guilty

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Thank God. What a SICK SICK ... I don't know what to call him. Man doesn't sound right because he can't be human.

And to think his attorney tried to paint it as him doing a wonderful service for poor ethnic women and he was targeted because he was black? Giving me an EFFING BREAK. His attorney is almost as sick as he is.

NO he was targeted because he ran a DISGUSTING practice in a grimy, dirty office with no medical training in that field with employees who had no medical training and HE KILLED LIVING BORN BABIES!!!!!

he took advantage of those women, plain and simple.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/05/13/jury-split-on-2-counts-in-trial-abortion-doctor-kermit-gosnell/

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
It was a pretty sick story, not a lot of coverage on it though that I saw.
Yeah beyond the initial outrage when he was found out there was little to no mainstream media coverage until people started going viral about it not being covered and then news crews started popping up

Miakoda

Yeah beyond the initial outrage when he was found out there was little to no mainstream media coverage until people started going viral about it not being covered and then news crews started popping up
I have a friend in journalism, who works for a local news channel, and they were told to "ignore" it or give it very little time so as to not hurt the pro-choice movement and provide more "fodder" for pro-life advocates.

And I'm not trying to start anything. The quotes were what my friend was quoted by the CBS affiliate, and for what it's worth, my friend is firmly pro-choice....and was phased at the lack of attention devoted to this case.

Dude was seriously messed up. I'm sure somewhere in his mind he was able to justify his actions because he thought he WAS doing a service to these women, but... just no.

Miakoda

Dude was seriously messed up. I'm sure somewhere in his mind he was able to justify his actions because he thought he WAS doing a service to these women, but... just no.
He was attempting to murder the women, some of which he was successful, and he got a lick out of murdering babies. The guy was a psychopath.

LindaJD

I think the woman that went in for these late term abortions should be charged with murder also, why just him? Gosnell routinely performed illegal late-term abortions past Pennsylvania's 24-week limit. If he is charged with murder why aren't the woman who came in past the 24 week mark?

JessLough

Love My Mutt
I think the woman that went in for these late term abortions should be charged with murder also, why just him? Gosnell routinely performed illegal late-term abortions past Pennsylvania's 24-week limit. If he is charged with murder why aren't the woman who came in past the 24 week mark?
Agreed. If I went out and brought somebody to a friend to murder, I'd be considered an accomplice. Why is it any different?

OwnedByBCs

Will Creep For Sheep
Pro-choice vs/ Pro-life needs to be kept out of this debate, this is an issue of a sick man committing murder.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Pro-choice vs/ Pro-life needs to be kept out of this debate, this is an issue of a sick man committing murder.
I agree... this is NOT a pro life vs Pro Life debate. unfortunately the lack of media coverage and WHY made it that way but I also agree with others that those who sought out illegal methods to kill babies that are viable in the eyes of the law should probably be held accountable.

But most of all... this man is SICK. I HATE that his lawyer tried to play the RACE card. That he was being prosecuted because he was black... ARE YOU EFFING KIDDING ME?????? THIS is why racism is seen as a joke. This kind of junk is why people don't take racism seriously because it's just thrown around as "Oh well my client is XYZ so this must be about race" it makes a mockery of true racism.

Just like the councilwoman that made a quilt with a black person (truly black as in lacking color, darkness... not BROWN or black in skin color) and a Gold person after they learned things (not WHITE... literally GOLD representing light. NOTHING to do with skin color) threw a HUGE fit about racism with a quilt that a bunch of 13 year olds made as a heartfelt gift.

It's seen as a joke or a catchall anymore :( and that hurts the real cause.

Miakoda

If you read and comprehended my post, you'd see I specifically stated I was t BRU going it up to start a debate. It was relevant to the discussion of why this story receiveded so little press attention, as explained by my liberal pro-choice journalist friend as explained to her by the CBS affiliate (her local news is on CBS).

As for the women, if y'all really want to know, then YES, I do believe they hold much of the responsibility. Their goal was to have the babies' lives ended, except the danger to their own lives was the only unintended consequence to them.

Members online

No members online now.